hey guys! ima write in lowercase for this one. there aren't any names, sorry if it's confusing... ig i just wanted to make a mini written mv for this song since i love it sm. ily, enjoy!

the bliss of sudden warmth bloomed in my chest. it's what happens every time i think of them. i've been trying on virtually everything in my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for this date. i've liked this person for a while now, but i never would've thought they'd reciprocate the feelings. who knew that a date could spawn from two strangers repeatedly bumping into each other on their way to and from a library?

at long last, i find the perfect pairing. i wear an orangey red tight mesh long-sleeved scoop neck over a cami with a black midi skirt, finished off with my favorite mary jane docs and some white bobby socks. i loop my golden heart earrings into my ears and string a matching necklace over the base of my throat. i spend a moment admiring my reflection, softly smiling at myself. then i take a deep breath, grab my things, and head for the small jazz cafe they suggested.

i arrive a few minutes after seven, which means i'm right on time. i look around the cozy interior, and there they are, sitting at one of the high tables in a corner strewn with warm fairy lights. i smile as i near them. when i reach the table, we're both smiling like idiots, but it's not awkward.

"hey!"

"hi!"

i blush.

they reach out and tuck a rogue strand behind my ear, causing my blush to deepen. 

"you look beautiful."

i shyly peer through my lashes upon hearing the statement, taking in their appearance. they've dressed in a pair of loose yet flattering dark slacks and a short-sleeved white button up. a small silver chain traces it's way around their neck, and brings my attention to the fact they've left the top button of their shirt undone.

"you don't look too bad yourself", i say playfully, knowing full well they look like the most attractive person i've ever seen.

the night is filled with soft conversation, wide grins, and laughter.  the food was amazing and the company even better. the artists performing play love songs, almost as if their music was just for us -- a personal soundtrack to remember fondly later on. afterwards, we find ourselves walking along a park trail. soon enough we reach a bench overlooking the skyline of the city underneath an almost full moon.

the moonlight creates a sparkle affect in our eyes, drawing out the natural swirls of emerald in my hazel eyes and the silver in their dark blue ones. their midnight eyes look straight down at me, arms twining around my waist. looking straight into my face, they quietly whisper to me.

"guess what."

i smile lazily and hum, "hm?"

"i think i might be in love with you."

my lazy grin turns into a blinding beam at their words. i connect my lips with theirs, telling them i feel the same. 

<3

DUDEEEE LOWKEY I HATE THIS 😭 but lmk what you think. anyways 🧍‍♀️... have a great day/night/whatever time it is for you rn, and make sure to drink lots of water!