A lesson well learned

Start from the beginning

"Good boy, now sit back down unless you want a messy face"

He walked back to his seat, not before he whispered, 'Oh, I do. So bad, Asher'.

"Ok, make some notes on drama skills and I'll prepare us for the first task"

Everyone but Joshua Basset opens up their notebooks, I see him giving me a cheeky wink, I know how much he wants to have a little fun. So why not lead it?

*Joshua P.O.V*

Asher being a teacher for the day, it's something that's the perfect opportunity for me to seduce him, show him who's the real teacher here. He faces the board, writing up some things, still shirtless, with just a single droplet of sweat down his neck. I get up, creeping over behind him, and lick his neck before dropping to my knees. Tugging down his trousers, I get hit by his musky scent from his juicy ass, so soft and peachy as I give it a little smack. A loud, high-pitched yelp floods out from Asher, alerting the other students, I give two of them a wink and let them come over. We all start eating Asher out, me cupping, sucking, and playing with his left ass cheek, the other on the right and one in the middle digging his wet tongue into Asher's hole. I could see Asher's tight hole being opened, the guy's wet tongue burying into it. God, I'd love to plunge my cock into him so badly.

"Oh, fuck. That's it, you've all asked for it"

Asher turns round and practically tears off his trousers and jockstrap before shouting out commands. 

"You, you, come suck my nipples, you and you, my cock"

Asher yells. 

"You and of course Joshua, you two can suck my balls"

Asher smiles, pulling out a pillow from his bag and placing it on the floor, laying down against the wall as we all get into our places. One at a time, we get commanded to take off our clothes, leaving nothing but our socks and boxers while two of the guys cheekily had worn a jockstrap.

I take Asher's left side, burying my entire face into his musky balls, his soft curls brushing against my nose as I sink my tongue back and forth, lips around his ball, cupping it in my mouth. There was so much friction going on up above, one guy lapping his tongue all over Asher's tip, another sucking Asher's nipple, only I knew just how sensitive Asher's nipple was. If only they could twist them both at the same time, ugh, how loud it would make him.

"All of you are going to get a lucky surprise soon, but, we'll see who gets covered"

Asher hints, I know what he means, his balls were getting that tingling feeling as they pressed against my face. I wanted every bit of the action but also to get Asher really close to his high before catching his load, so I end up getting the other guy to stick Asher's legs in the air and start fingering him. It's such a hot sight, a loud scene, a breath taken away as Asher's moans are pouring out, I'm cupping both his balls in my mouth. The guys got Asher to his high though, wrapping their lips around his cock, I felt his balls tingle once again so I moved straight to his cock as we all moved close as we could to it. 

"Ugh! Fuck! I...guys"

Asher immediately lost sight of everyone, I saw him looking straight at his cock, watching in shock as 6 thick ropes of cum shot out of his thick, juicy, pulsing cock, splattering all over the three of us. I couldn't help but beam as I caught some of Asher's warm cum on my face and lips and being cheeky and selfish, I engulfed Asher's cock as a final load shot down my throat with such power and warmth that I let myself collapse onto his cock, his musk burying itself right into my face. My own cock, so fucking hard, leaking all over the inside of my boxers just from seeing Asher's cum shoot and lash all over us.