"hmm, interesting."

they walked together, following the fairies, and entered the opposite side of the clearing.

there wasn't a path here, but jisung could see a glowing blue light on the trees infront of them, leading the way.

"huh, cool"

"what?"

"the lights on the trees"

"you're telling me you can see that?"

renjun overheard this but decided he would tell jeno and jaemin about it another time.

"yeah? why is that surprising?"

"i don't know. we're almost here"

jisung could faintly hear the rush of water now, and spotted in the distance a sizeable river.

they came to the edge of it, and followed the flow of the water.

out of pure curiosity, jisung bent over the edge and touched one of the water plants that he hadn't seen before, and jumped back when it lit up blue around where he had touched.

he watched as the glow subsided, and chenle crouched next to him.

"you should see this at night. they're glow in the dark. all of these light up like that one just did, blues, pinks, purples, greens. it's beautiful."

"it still doesn't compare to you"

the fairies were watching this go down, and all clasped their hands over their mouths simultaneously.

"oh my god it's happening", jeno whispered

"...thank you", chenle responded in a weak voice, smiling from ear to ear, which were now bright red.

jisung noticed the fairies watching and got up, "let's keep going?"

"oh my god we blew it", renjun mumbled

they were now walking again, and the sound of the rushing water kept getting stronger and stronger.

finally, jisung could see through the trees a mist, and a sudden drop in the height of the trees.

"go ahead jisung"

jisung went ahead, and found himself stood at the top of a waterfall.

it went into a small lake, and it was the clearest water he'd seen.

he could see the aquatic animals swimming around, living their lives, and could see what looked like deer prancing around the edges.

"is swimming allowed here? it's a glorified swimming pool"

"no it isn't, i don't think there is any place around here that you can safetly swim in without being stung by jellyfish or bitten by something.", jaemin pitched in

chenle knew a place, but he had a secret within a secret. he wanted to save that for someone he really loved.

"i'm tired. i'm gonna go and take a nap. chenle can lead the way if he wants to show you anything else."

"can you save that for another day, lele? i really want to go and sit on the ledge of that other place."

"sure! you three can go and cuddle or whatever and i'll take jisung."

"don't get up to any funny business!"

chenle glossed over the comment, "could say the same for you!"

jisung just blinked and chenle was already walking off, so he followed him.