three

griffin stagg

today was the day i was gonna meet up with billy and his friends for lunch, im excited to hang out with billy- but his friends are another story, im honestly really scared and nervous to sit with them, they literally don't even know me. what are they gonna think of a random kid coming and sitting with them? me personally, i wouldn't want some rando sitting with me out of nowhere.

i quickly scrambled up from my bed and went to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear- i don't have many clothes because nobody would even notice if i wore the same clothes all the time, well, even if they have nobody's pointed it out- because they don't care.

it's a pretty warm day so shorts and a t-shirt will be fine- and i'll keep it simple so billy's friends don't think i'm trying to impress them.

billy showalter

i was woken up by the beaming light of the sun shining through my blinds.. fuck it's gonna be a hot day again today- i hate hot weather, i have tons of clothes but barely any of them are suited for the summer- my closet practically only has jackets and jeans in it so it's a major struggle to find stuff fitting for warm weather.

 fuck it's gonna be a hot day again today- i hate hot weather, i have tons of clothes but barely any of them are suited for the summer- my closet practically only has jackets and jeans in it so it's a major struggle to find stuff fitting for warm ...

third person

griffin walked at a slow pace towards the school, his sneakers making quiet clicking sounds against the pavement- hot streams of light shone onto his skin causing him to sweat heavily. his palms were clammy from the heat and his lips were dry and chapped.

he looked around at his surroundings, kids chatting with their friends and talking about how much fun they were going to have this summer, he wasn't really interested in what they had to say so he focused on the blossoming flowers and the sounds of the bees and wasps buzzing around them- he hates bugs, he thinks they're gross and annoying, the only bug he's ever liked are bees because without bees alot of the flowers and plants he liked would die out.

as griffin came closer to the school the chattering of kids grew louder and the sound of his sneakers hitting the floor was drowned out in the noise. he saw vance hopper going up to some random kid, he looked pissed off. so, as any nosey teenager would do, he went the same direction as vance to see what he would do to the kid in question.