Chapter 1: The end of tears

"Im just a girl... Just a girl... Nothing else...Nothing more.. Nothing less." She repeated. Over and over again... Curling up in a ball. In the car. Beat by her own husband. Nothing could cure her anymore. She almost permanently fell into that deep spiral. "No more.." she said "I can't take this anymore" She says quietly "No more please...It's "Too Much..." She exhaled. "All of this is to much... I want to start- start over.. But my children... They deserve better..." she weeped "This is all my fault.. All my fault" her cries dampened her dress. She then lifted her head. " I can't keep doing this. Doing this isn't gonna help my children." She said slightly determined. "It may be to much but this... This isn't going to help. I'm not a little girl anymore. I can stand up for myself. I'm not who I used to be before I was with that man." She said slowly uncurling from her ball of tears. "Maybe nothing can cure me, but I can cure myself. This isn't what it was like those years ago. That man made me like this. I should have listened to Them" She starts wiping her tears away "I'm a woman. This world may not be fair but I'll make the best of what time I have left." The woman gets out the car "I'm a woman... Maybe just a woman for now..." She said confidently "I'm nothing less. Nothing more till I leave that man." She took her ring off "I really think you loved me. But it was him who you loved. Not me." She wiped tears from her eyes. Walking towards her so-called "Home" And dreadfully walked inside she woke up her children and told them to pack as much as they could. "Reyna, Luine, Darline, Isleene. Are you ready?" She asked "we're ready" they said as they got in the car.
"Mom? Where are we going" Reyna asked
"Paradise." She said coldly but firmly
"Paradise?! We're gonna have a happily ever after!" Isleen said
"Yes princess. A happily ever after...!" She said and gave a teary smile.
"Mama, why are you crying?" Asked the youngest Luine
"Nothing my love." She responded
"Why isn't dada coming with us?" Questioned Darline
"He doesn't want to come with us. He decided to stay and take care of home" she said weakly
"Okay!" replied Darline