𝗗𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁

Start from the beginning

In her haste and blind determination to think of a way to avoid freaking out the child, night had fallen before she even realized it.

"Woah... aw man, I hate it when this happens." the oni grumbled, looking around, "Please tell me the little 💩 stopped to rest."

Almost as if the universe was laughing at her, there was a loud explosion just ahead, sparks from flames and debris flying into the air followed by dark smoke floating into the night sky and screams of terror.

"Damn it..." y/n whined before running in the direction the explosion had come from, "Does that kid never rest?! Maybe she actually is what she says she is!"

Up ahead was yet another village and people were scattering, screaming in fear as bunch of big 🍑 wood golems trashed their village.

Seated atop the head of the largest one in the lead was a young girl who stared down at the chaos with a look of glee as the glow of the flames lit up her green eyes.

Y/n was guessing that was Shiori.

"HAHAHAHA, RUN AWAY YOU LITTLE 💩S!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME MY GODDAMN SOBA!!!" the girl let out a shrill screech, "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS WORLD FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!! I COULD'VE BEEN ONE OF THEM DAMN UCHIHAS, I COULD'VE BEEN AN UZUMAKI WHEN THEY WERE WIPED OUT, DAMN IT I COULD'VE BEEN A TAILED BEAST! BUT NOOO, I WAS BORN A 🚚ING WOOD RELEASE USER WITH THOSE DAMN HASHIRAMA CELLS! 🚚! NOW I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO 💩 UNTIL I CAN FIND THE Y/N OF THIS WORLD AND KILL IT!"

"Excuse me, what?" y/n's face went blank at the mention of her name and the little menace atop the wooden golem finally spotted her.

"Eh? Is that 🚚ing Itto?" the girl demanded, peering down at the puzzled oni, "Oh, wait, it's just a y/n."

...

"WAIT A DAMN—— IT'S THE Y/N!"

'Is she a fan or something?' y/n wondered and let out a shriek when the wooden golem suddenly snatched her up lifted her so that she could make eye contact with the Wood Release user.

The Wood Release user was young, having thick curly black hair, leaf-green eyes, and skin the color of  chocolate. (Hmm... y/n was kinda hungry, she'd have to find some food soon). She had bandaids and bandages on her arms and on her face, and it reminded her a little of post-beat down Naruto back during their Academy days.

"Mm... so you're an oni." the girl mumbled with narrowed eyes, "Would've been troublesome had you not just wandered over here like a complete idiot."

"Hey! Watch who you call an idiot!" y/n said sharply, "Look, you're Shiori, right? Shinobu and Tatsuya are real worried about ya, so could you just... y'know, set me down?"

The girl raised a brow, "Are you serious?"

"I mean... yeah." y/n shrugged, the best she could considering the giant golem has a tight hold on her, "I'm not gonna fight some kid-"

At the mention of the word "kid",  Shiori's mildly confused look turned into one of rage just before the wooden golem turned and flung y/n like a stone.

The oni didn't realize what happened until she went crashing through a houses several trees, and hit one last damn tree.

She was pretty sure she broke something, but it'd be fine! Her main concern was the fact that this girl was suddenly on the attack. Did she say something wrong???