"Tapos ka na?" mangha niyang tanong. "Damn. Is it just because I am not used to seeing you in a green dress, or you just simply don't fit in green?"

"Can I come in?" I asked.

Niluwagan niya ang pagkakabukas ng pinto kaya pumasok ako. Saka niya sinarado uli ang pinto. Humarap ako sa kanya.

"I'm not good at complementing anything with green." I winced, holding up my red lipstick. "Can you do the favor?"

"Sure. Pakitaas muna zipper sa likod." Tumalikod siya sa akin para ipataas sa akin ang zipper ng dress niya. "I think I gained weight."

"You sure did."

"That's not what I wanted to hear." She said, rolling her eyes. Kinuha niya sa akin ang lipstick ko saka nilapit ang mukha sa akin. "How are you feeling?"

She gently held my chin. Marahan niyang pinaragasa sa aking labi ang lipstick. Nakatingin lang ako sa kanyang maamong mukha.

"I don't know." I breathed.

"Nervous?"

I put both my hands on her waist and shook my head.

"Not at all. I just don't feel anything right now."

She messed up and smeared the lipstick. Mabilis naman na kumuha siya ng tissue para ayusin 'yon.

She scowled, "Can you stop moving?"

I did what she told me. Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya hanggang sa matapos siyang pintahan ang aking mga labi.

"Okay. Nabawi naman ng red lipstick ang look mo," aniya na naiiling pa. "I still don't understand why you are going to wear green on your last day."

"Wait..." Tatalikod na sana siya nung hinawakan ko ang kanyang braso. Kinuha ko sa kanyang kamay ang lipstick ko. "I think red lips also suits you."

I smiled and drew in closer to her. Unlike her, I was staring into her eyes while doing it. For some reason, she appeared tense.

"You look nervous, Hestia," I observed.

She took a swallow. "I'm just... I don't know. I'm overwhelmed. We are almost over here."

I shrugged.

"Anyway..." she said, shaking her head and spinning around. "How do I look?"

The way she spun around reminded me of our first day here. It was our first job, wearing our first dresses. I motioned for her to turn around. She did so, but with a frown.

Kami no'ng una. Kami pa rin hanggang huli.

"You look fabulous," I said. "It's a mystery to me why you never stay in a relationship. You're thoughtful, caring, and loving."

Natigilan siya sa pag-ikot. She frowned. "I just date men for fun. They are all fun at first. They get boring eventually."

I nodded, just like what I expected.

"Not to mention the last man I dated who you killed," she scoffed.

"Since you are looking for fun, can't you at least choose a decent man?" ako naman ngayon ang umirap sa kanya dahil nakakailan na siya.

"What's so fun in decency?"

"They are more complicated than you think, Hestia."

"Talking based on experience, huh?" ngumisi siya. "Fine. But I don't think we should be discussing dating right now. I'm done. How about you?"

I nodded. "I am."

"The documents?" she inquired, referring to the letters containing my last will.

"They will figure it out soon."