" Love ? Fucking lie.. if you really loved me then you would never hurt someone whom I love!! " He scremed at her face.

" You tried to kill Bela whom I love the most in this whole damn world and you made it look that I was the one behind. Really? And you were working for Ruhi? You were transferring money from my company to her ... And then you claim you love me?" He yelled.. his voice was booming in the hall making everyone flinch.

He was shaking with anger... All I knew was no one ever saw Mahir like this.. I placed my hand on his shoulder and my touch immediately relaxed his tensed muscles.

" I.. it's... Its true that main yaha Ruhi ke kehne pe ayi thi.. to separate you and Bela because she was crazy about you but eventually she lost her interest from you while I started falling for you. All she wanted was money and all I wanted was you.. I could do anything and everything to be with you... Islia main uske kehne pe paise transfer kar rahi thi.. but trust me Mahir.. main tumse bohot pyaar karti hu.. Bela ko marna jaruri tha warna tum usey wapas apne life me Lee ate.. islia maine tumhare naam se accident karaya taki kabhi agar Bela bach bhi jaye woh apne kaatil ke pass atleast kabhi wapis na aye.. woh agar wapas aa jati toh main tumhe kho deti.. I couldn't risk that.. I love you alot Mahir.. specially after what happened that night.." she said the last line getting closer to him ..

I have been controlling myself from s long time and now even when all her wrongdoings have been exposed she still has the audacity to lie..

I took a step forward pushing Mahir slightly behind me and slapped kaira hard on her face.

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement. This is the first time I have slapped someone and let me tell you I don't regret even a bit of it.

" Another lie and I'll make sure you're dead..." I said pointing my index finger at her.

She looked up at me with her one hand resting on her right cheek..

" Itna jhut bol chuki ho.. tumhara sara sacch samne aa gaya hai par ab bhi tum jhut he bol rahi ho...? Atleast is bare mein toh jhut mat bolo. " I said in a disgusted tone while she looked at me with wide eyes.

" Main.. main sach keh rahi hu Bela.. us raat.. us raat Mahir nashe mein tha.. aur usne mujhe tum samjhke.. islia toh maine usey nashe ki dawai di thi . Taki woh apne hosh mein na rahe.. main chahti thi mere pass koi reason ho for him to be with me.. to love me.. trust me Bela he isn't yours anymore.. he's mine.." she said trying to make me or precisely I can say herself believe that..

I watched for a brief second.. all I could feel was disgusting about this girl.

" You're sick Kaira.. you're so sick.." I said looking away disgusted by even her appearance now.

" Gheen ati hai mujhe tumse.. kisiko pane ke liye tum ise hadd tak gir sakti ho. I know you spiked his drink but even if Mahir isn't in his senses he would never lay his hands on someone.. I know him.. and I trust him.. now .. more than my own self ." I said and I could fell him staring at me with emotions that none could match.

Kaira looked taken aback.. irritated.. and dejected.

" Tum kuch bhi kehlo.. main yeh kabhi maan he nahi sakti ki jo tum keh rahi ho wo sach hai.. arey ho he nahi sakta.. " I said emphasising on every word.

She wiped off her tears composing herself.

" Oh really? Tumhare manne ya na manne se sach nahi badal jayega.. aur tum bara bol rhi ho na you trust him and all.. arey tab kaha gaya tha yeh trust jab tum usey aur uske pure parivar ko chorke bhag gayi thi? You acted like a bloody selfish bitch..!!" She scremed at me when Mahir came forward angrily to push her but I held his hands stopping him..