I Don't Know Anymore(fixed)

Depuis le début

When I turned my head around to see the face, my guess was correct. It was Haru.

"........" 

Rin remained silent.

Without saying good-bye, Haru picked me up in a bridal style and went to the place where we cannot see Rin or anyone. When he put me down, I collapsed and started to cry again because I had a quick flashback of the painful memories 4 years ago. Haru kneeled down on one knee in front of me and gently wiped my tears away with his thumb and hugged me tightly.

"Don't cry..... I don't want to see your tears... And I don't want you to cry especially because of him.... So... Don't cry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, I calmed down and felt normal again. Soon after, we rejoined with the gangs and we went back to our town, to our homes.

I was walking with Haru and Makoto on our way back. When we arrived at their neighborhood, I said good-bye to them. As I turned around to walk back, I heard Haru saying something to Makoto.

"I am going to walk (y/n) back home."

"Eh~? How rare of you Haru-chan." 

Makoto smiled.

"Okay, come back safely!"

Haru nodded and rushed to me.

What an unexpected company I have on my way back home.

Our walk was very quiet, and I felt a little bit uncomfortable.... And I want to tell him something.

"..... You know if you are walking back with me because I was being hysterical a while ago... I am fine right now. So I don't need your company."

"....... It doesn't matter what you say. I know you are not okay these days because he came back, I don't want you to be in that state like few years ago...."

.........

"...... You don't need to worry about me..... I am fine..."

"Stop lying to yourself... It seemed like you were about to fall into despair and go insane if I wasn't there to help you."

After that, the rest of our walk was filled with complete silence.

When we arrived at my house, we just said quick good-byes. When Haru turned around and start to walk back, I stopped him.