"It shouldn't be a problem, I'll probably have to drop by the other two as well though. I can't be seen as biased." Ocean smiled as the Norris boy wrapped his arm around her shoulder before walking her along towards his garage.

"Uh, Lanny, where are you taking me? Am I being kidnapped right now?"

Lando grinned excitedly. "I'm taking you to meet my team mate."

"Oh, uh, okay." Ocean nodded along, not exactly sure about what she should do.

"Hey, Carlos!"

Carlos Sainz grinned at the figure of his new team mate approaching him, with a brunette underneath his arm.

"Hey, man." Carlos greeted the boy with a handshake before smiling down at the woman.

"Hello, I am Carlos, it is nice to meet you." The Spanish man greeted the cheery young woman with a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi! I'm Ocean, it is lovely to meet you, Carlos!" Ocean kissed his cheek in return, an arm gently placed on to his shoulders so that she could stand on the tips of her toes to be able to keep her balance.

Lando noticed how the pair hugged in greeting, their infectious smiles making him incredibly happy that his older sister was getting along well with his team mate.

He hoped that Ocean would be around a lot more at his races, and it would only be a bonus if he convert her to become a Mclaren fan.

However, he would soon find out, that was never going to happen.

____________________________________________________

"Hello again."

Ocean smiled at the blue eyed brown haired man that greeted her, as she held a coffee cup filled with a frappe in her hand.

"Oh, hey Max. It's nice to see you again."

Max Verstappen smiled at the brunette girl, seeing her smiling up at him, with a cap from Toro Rosso covering her eyes.

The cap was too big for her head, meaning that it almost buried her, making it barely visible for her to see where she was going, but it didn't look like she minded.

"Nice cap." Max chuckled as she pushed it upwards slightly, out of her eyes so that she could see him clearly.

"Nice shirt." Ocean copied him, as Max stared down at the Red Bull shirt that he was wearing.

"Nice bag." Max motioned towards her handbag that she had thrown over her shoulder.

She smiled proudly, knowing that the bag was from primark, however she was definitely not about to tell him, since she knew that he was not the type of person to walk around with a women's handbag.

"Nice shoes."

The pair stared at each other for a moment before they both burst in to laughter, finding it funny how they complimented each others clothing choices.

"How are you doing, today?" Max asked the Walker woman as he invited her in to the Red Bull garage.

"I'm good thank you! How are you doing?" She asked politely.

"Good, I'm excited for the race, I hope to get a podium." Max eyed her carefully, watching as she seemed to stop in her tracks once the realisation hit her.

He was a driver.

"Are you kidding me?" Ocean gasped as she realised that she had been talking to a driver that wasn't one of her brothers, or Carlos.

Max grimaced as he anticipated her reaction, since he had wanted her to know who he was so that she didn't feel like he had lied to her.

"Y-you drive-ohmygod." Ocean stuttered, seeing the Verstappen man watching her carefully.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were a driver? I feel stupid now!" She began to smile, small laughs and giggles coming out of her mouth.

Max's lips twitched up in to a smile at the sound of her laughs and giggles, before his smile dropped as he felt bad for making her feel embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to get to know you before you found out." Max noticed her eyebrows furrowing together as his words.

"I would have found out later anyway, it's no big deal, I just feel stupid for not already knowing." Ocean looked at her shoes as she smiled, an embarrassed blush coating her cheeks.

"Not everyone knows who we are." Max smiled at her, trying to reassure her.

"Yeah, but I have four brothers who are in Formula One. I should know, shouldn't I?"

"Yeah, you really should." Max teased her, a grin on his face causing the brunette girl to smile brightly.

"How about we get to know each other properly?" Ocean proposed to the Dutch driver. "Since I now know who you are."

Max felt his heart beating rapidly as he pondered on the idea of getting a chance to get to know the Walker woman.

"I like that idea very much."

____________________________________________________

A/N

RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH II

I hope this chapter is good and that you like it!

Let me know your thoughts!

See you all soon!

-RUBY