Ten. Kidnapped.

Começar do início

"So.. hey." Kaiko comes back into the room with a pot of tea. It fills the space of the two cups sitting at the table, steam rising into the air. I thank her, pick up my cup, and take a sip.

"This is really good.." I said, smiling.

"Really? Thanks." She beamed as she took a sip out of hers. "To be honest, I'm not that good at stuff like this."

"It's fine. Trust me." She gave me a nod as we drank our tea.

"So... I heard you're an otaku?" I ask, holding out my tea cup.

"Yup. What's your favorite anime?" She poured me some more.

"Hmm... I have to think..." I put a hand on my chin. "Kagerou Project is pretty good. What about you?"

"I might have to go with Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index). The whole series actually. I'm not a mainstream type of person so..." Kaiko trails off, looking elsewhere. She really is an otaku!!

"Same here." I sighed. "They get a little boring... like have you seen Naruto lately? All fillers."

Our conversations grew more; it went from anime to manga to food and now songs. My face flushed everytime our hands meet at the table; she and I would brush our hands now and then. By the time it's dark, I took this chance to ask her out. Too early, I know. But it's probably the only time I would see her.

"Hey, Kaiko." I say, my hands finding hers. "I know I've known you for only..." I take a glance at the clock. "... two hours, but..." taking a deep breath, "would you go out with me?"

To my surprise, she smiled and said, "Yes." I smiled back; the happiest guy in the world right here!! We sat there for a few minutes, cuddling and joking around as time passed by.

"I'm going to check on Miku now okay?" I kiss her cheek softly.

"Okay." I walk upstairs, looking for Kaito's room. Since I am unfamiliar with my girlfriend's house, I knock on every single door until I can hear Kaito's voice.

"Hey Mik-" I froze, turning the doorknob.

"Shh..." Kaito put a finger towards his lips and pointed down. I looked, seeing his hand stroke her hair has she falls asleep.

"Wake her up in like thirty minutes." I whisper. He gave an "okay" sign as I walked downstairs towards Kaiko. She was still sitting there, staring at the wall.

I plop myself down next to her, putting an arm over her shoulders. She leaned into my chest, making my heart pound a lot. We stayed like this for a few minutes until Miku came down.

"-like seriously? That guy won't stop bothering me!!" Kaiko scowled. We were engaged in a conversation. It's about this coworker who annoys the hell out of her.

"You should punish him eventually, I mean, aren't you his boss?" I advised and she nodded.

"Yeah. He's, like, one of the worst." Miku came downstairs and saw us. I waved her over as Kaito followed her. He really does look good with Miku..

I should treat her (Miku) for bringing me here today. If she didn't, who would've known what a wonderful person Kaiko is.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup." Miku waves. "Bye Kaiko. Bye Kaito."

"See you later, Kaiko." I pouted as I let go of Kaiko's hand and followed Miku out of the door. We walk down the streets in complete silence until she spoke up.

"So."

"So..?"

"How was she?" Miku flashed a smirk, making my face heat up once again..

"She's nice and cool and..."

"And?"

"W-We.. um.. we're... dating.." I managed to get the last word out.

"I knew it." She whispered to herself, then smiling to me and patting my shoulder.

"Wait, Miku." I say, changing the subject. "Let's stop here. We need to refill our leeks."

At first, she tilted her head and gave me a funny look. After a while, she gave in and said, "Okay." We stop by astore, looking in the vegetables section until we found the leeks. I told Miku to wait for me outside while I pay. I also sneaked in a little ice cream. It's too bad that they aren't leek-flavored...

Sigh.

As I pay, I heard a scream outside, not sure where though. I quickly grabbed my bags and went outside, looking for Miku. She wasn't there.. Nobody was. I punched the wall with tears streaming down in my face. I ran all the back to Kaiko's house...

----

Miku's PoV

I honestly don't remember what happened. I was standing outside of a store... my older brother..? Yeah, that's right. He went in for a while and told me to stay outside... did he really..? Yup I don't remember what happened..

My head hurts like hell, and I'm tied to a wall. Or a chair. I don't know; all I do know is that I'm tied... somewhere. I tried moving my limbs as the chains cut my skin.

Well sh-t.

A crack of light sneaks in out of nowhere. The sounds of footsteps comes to me. I stopped when I heard a chuckle.

"Well, well." Said a familiar voice. "Looks like this b-tch can't escape. How pathetic.."

One day into winter break and I'm already bored HELP.

(Last Edited 12/19/15)

-Chibi_Kaze