Flower Branch: "He's about to wake up."

"Let them in." Jing Huai opened the door, Zhou Cheng and the others were still standing outside.

"Mr. Feng, do you need anything?"

"He's waking up, you can go in."

Zhou Cheng couldn't close his mouth in shock, "It's not been two hours..."

"Big brother moved his hand, and his eyes moved!" When others outside the door saw the door open, they stretched their necks and looked inside, and they saw Shen Guo on the hospital bed moving, and they were immediately pleasantly surprised shouted.

They are all paying attention to Shen Guo, for fear that he will lose a single strand of hair. So now, everyone can see the huge change in Shen Guo's state.

They are so powerful, how long has it been, and the effect is so good! Last night, several healing powers came to treat Shen Guo, and they stopped until dawn, but the treatment of several people in one night was not enough for more than an hour!

The crowd was ecstatic and the fish rushed in.

There are many of them, and the flower branches have long since retreated to the side. "He shouldn't have a big problem, but he still needs a good rest for a while. You can take good care of him and give him more crystal cores to make up for it."

Shen Guo's foundation is still very good, otherwise he would have collapsed after being tossed around like this, but he survived.

Someone came close to his ear, "Big brother, big brother? Can you hear us?"

Shen Guo's fingers moved again, and immediately someone exclaimed, "Brother's hand moved again!"

Zhou Cheng hurriedly walked in, "It's alright, alright, stop arguing! Big brother will be killed by you before he even opens his eyes."

On the hospital bed, Shen Guo finally slowly opened his eyes.

Huazhi retreated to Jing Huai's side, "He should be fine, let's go."

Jiang Huai nodded, holding her, the two turned and walked out. But as soon as he reached the door, Zhou Chengcheng hurried over.

"You two, thank you so much! Great kindness, I will never forget it!" He knew that they must be capable, but he didn't expect to treat Shen Guo so well , Even the body looks a few years younger, and the complexion is ruddy.

He just felt faintly, Shen Guo seems to have recovered to the fourth-order strength! You must know that when they received someone last night, the supernatural power in his body could hardly be felt. He has been worrying about whether Shen Guo's ability will disappear just now, but he can feel it again just now!

His face was full of joy and gratitude, and the flowers and branches were infected by his happiness, "Go and take good care of him, we will leave first if we have something to do."

Zhou Cheng looked back, Shen Guo had just woken up, and now he fell asleep again, "You guys should have a few more days to leave, right? Brother hasn't fully woken up yet, wait for him to wake up. , he will also thank you personally."

Huazhi nodded, "It's okay, you go take good care of him."

After the two came out quietly, they turned around and went to the church.

The hospital has been strictly guarded by Shen Guo's people, Huang Lao and his people dare not be nearby, but they come today, Huang Lao and the others will definitely know.