Chapter Seven

Chin, Danny, Steve, and Lila are waiting in the command post, listening in as Kono is about to go into the meet.

Steve looks at them as they take their places "Alright guys Kono is in play" he turns one of the machines on "here we go"

Chin is in front of one of the monitors "okay, kid just get him to say how he's smuggling these people off the island"

We hear Sang Min talking to Kono "my friend says you need my help"

"I have an aunt and uncle in Nanjing, they would very much like to live here" Lila smirks thinking 'she is doing great to have never done anything like this before.'

Sang Min looks at her "I can have your family here within a week, getting them out of China's easy, paying for it that's the hard part"

She nods keeping her face neutral "I have money"

"Do you mind if I ask what you do?"

"I work at the cannery on Pacific and weekends as a housekeeper at the Royal Hawaiian"

He is standing in front of her now "two jobs? Very commendable. Only I'm afraid the kind of money we're talking about might be out of your reach, unless of course" he touches her hair "we find some other form of payment"

He pulls his hand away "Sand. What kind of person working two jobs has time to go to the beach?"

Danny pulls his headphones down "Alright that's it, pull the plug, let's get her out of there" Lila looks at her brother "Relax Danny"

Chin nods agreeing with Lila "The kid can handle herself"

Danny looks at Chin "Hey, He smells a trap and he's gonna kill her"

Chin gives him a look "trust me"

Lila smirks as Kono doesn't miss a beat "I surf during my lunch hour"

Sang Min looks at her "or maybe you're a cop, did anyone check her for a wire?"

One of his goons answers "we checked her when she came in"

"Maybe you missed it" he looks down at Kono "take off your dress so that I know you're not wearing a wire"

Lila narrows her eyes at the screen thinking 'oh yeah, I wanna punch this son of a bitch for being a pig.'

Kono hesitantly takes her dress off, looking a little uncomfortable "turn around" she does as he says and turns around, he walks around her then goes and sits back down at the desk in the room.

"I'd like to put my dress back on now" Lila hears the click of a camera "oh I am punching him when we storm the place"

Kono looks at him "what are... what are you doing?" he tosses the phone on the desk "I am going to send this photo to a friend of mine"

Steve has a radio "okay, we got a wire on that phone, trace the call Danny"

Danny starts the trace.

"and he's going to show it to his friends. If anyone recognizes you...."

"Mobile number unlisted"

Sang Min looks at Kono "".... You're dead" she readjusts the strap of her dress after putting it back on.

Steve looks at Danny "Got a location?" Danny types something into the computer and the location of the HDP comes up. "Danny!" Steve looks at him again.

Danny is looking at the screen "Ringing inside my precinct"

Chin looks at Danny "you got a mole in there"

Lila rolls her neck and shoulders looking at the boys "we gotta move" then the truck get drove through the wall Steve goes out first gun drawn.