Ch.2~Escape

-No one's POV-
You woke up the next day, at least happy that you didn't have to go to school. But the feeling didn't stay for so long. "Get down here, loser!" Your cousin, (c/n) yelled. He/she was staying for a week. Juuuust great. You groaned and got up. You had taken a shower yesterday, the day (c/n) first got here, so you weren't covered in blood. It had been at least 5 days since you got expelled. You went down stairs and ate breakfast, and your mom instantly demanded you to clean the living room. You sighed and began cleaning. (C/n) walked in and spilled soda on the floor, smirking. "Mom!! (C/n) just spilled soda on the floor!" You complained. "I don't give a crap now clean it up!" She yelled. "It wasn't my fault though! It's not fair!" You crossed your arms. She came over and smacked you. You rubbed your cheek as she walked away. You growled as you cleaned the carpet. "Stupid mother... Stupid (c/n)... I wish they'd die..." You mumbled. You didn't realize your dad was near you when you said that. "Excuse me? Mind repeating that?" He grabbed you by the hair and made you face him. You decided you had enough. "You heard me... I want you all to DIE!" You punched him and he let go of you. You ran up to your room and locked the door. You quickly got a backpack and put things you wanted to take in it. You took your drawing notebook, your favourite stuffed animal, your phone, and some dragon necklace your grandma had given you before she died. She was the only one who cared about you. You didn't know what the necklace did, but you remember your grandma saying only to wear it when in major danger. You heard pounding on your door and yelling. You took a baseball bat from under your bed and smashed your window open, breaking the glass and screen. You crawled out as your dad busted your door open. You were on the second floor, so you crawled on the mini roof and then jumped off before your parents got you. Pain shot up through your body as you ran to the woods. You ran as fast as you could since you knew your parents and cousin were after you. You ran into the woods and climbed up a tree. You looked in the direction you came from and saw that you lost them. You smiled at yourself. You escaped. You were finally free.