53 | ﴾ Tectonic Panic ﴿

Start from the beginning

Audette stabbed her finger into his shoulder in mortification, straight through the floppy sleeve covering her hand, "And I grow increasingly more masculine. My father would never allow me to hold conference like this, ever."

Draco raised his eyebrows with a strong hint of warning, straightening his own darling black suit that looked exceptionally pristine on him, "Well, isn't it our luck that you no longer belong to him. You belong to me now, and I say this will do."

Attempting to buy herself time, Audette shook her head and crossed her arms, "I demand you compromise as well, to accommodate what you are asking of me. Change your bow tie to something more festive - I can't bare all of this raven infinitude."

Predictably he shut his eyes for a lingering moment before spinning swiftly on his heel. She watched him roughly yank out a drawer in his armoire to exchange the golden bowtie from the ball in less than ten seconds flat.

He slapped his hands off his thighs, "Festive enough for the princess?"

She glanced over her shoulder into the mirror again with a pout, feeling anything but a princess, "Can't it be altered, or better yet transfigured into something else?"

He scanned her like a laser, an expression of doubt curling his mouth downwards, "Perhaps..."

In a quick whip he took out his wand and began whispering transfiguration spells, hovering the tip over her curviest points. After a few seconds he paused, then slid his hands down to his knees, cackling as she spun to take it in.

Upon seeing what he'd done Audette scowled and tore off the tie, flinging it across the expansive room, "Now I look like one of those spinster Ministry attorneys. The Killing Curse would have been much more merciful."

Draco's watched the tie float to the carpet, "Aw, not the tie. Was it cutting off circulation to your crown?"

"Can't we just stay here in bed as you mentioned earlier?" she threw herself into his chest and hung her head back in a last ditch effort to woo him into staying, albeit knowing she'd already lost the battle.

He patted her spine and slid his hand to her bum for a firm squeeze, leaning down to whisper in her ear in a manly buzz, "Best believe I'll fuck you senseless until the sun goes down darling..."

"Don't make a girl promises you won't keep," Audette popped up on her tip-toes to kiss at the corner of his mouth eagerly. After but the first time he'd bedded her, she'd become a woman obsessed.

A hunger she had never experienced before had blossomed deep in her body, an insatiable hunger specifically for him.

"Quite the contrary, I couldn't possibly promise resistance. That is...only after you've honored my mother's request for today," Draco finished his sentence in a deflating tisk, staring at her with slanted, sideways eyes.

She shook her head as he opened the door to their suite, moldy air gusting inside the heated bedroom, "This is a terrible idea, we are wholly unprepared."

He stopped abruptly in the doorway, the shoulders of his suit stiffening as his fingers slid off the frame.

She suddenly felt quite tiny when he rotated to address her seriously, "What is best, is that we normalize your being here sooner than later. I will handle my parent's reactions because what I desire is you living in this house, permanently under my care. Do you comprehend?"

That was it, game over.

His strong hand clamped onto her forearm and out the door they went.

Audette couldn't help picturing her tomb stone as the drawing room door drew closer and closer; Here lays Audette Fiadh Bellarose, 1980-1998; the girl who died of embarrassment in a suit.