Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 8

Start from the beginning

"Can't they just exiled the wolf or something" she frowned at Devantè

"That's not the way we do things Spirit" he sternly spoke "If an Alpha's Mate is attacked then they must be put down

It's just the way things are".

Spirit didn't know how take that news. Was she with a pack or the damn Mob?

It's not like they knew because had they, they wouldn't be stupid enough to touch her.

Spirit was a sweet soul but she was about to learn that even the sweetest of people had to be on guard.

Spirit focused her sights on Dalvin who was playing around with his food. He felt her frequency and looked over her way.

Her wolf vision could see Dalvin's wolf in the snow weeping anxiously moving around as if looking for someone. The light brown wolf finally gave up and laid down with so much sadness in his eyes.

Spirit rapidly blinked to prevent the tears from falling and spoke up.

"Umm I was thinking that me and the fellas could go back to rehearsing" she looked to Devantè "Just because I'm a wolf doesn't mean the party has to stop right?"

K and Dalvin lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I don't see why not" smirked Devantè "As you should"

"Really?!" She gleed "You'll let us practice?!"

"I'm not that much of a hard ass Spirit" he sipped his coffee "Besides I believe in your talent. I believe in all of you". The fellas smiled as well as Spirit.

Not only did she have the kick ass Rock Legend's approval, she had a kick ass Rock Legend as a mate also.

"Thank you so much Devantè" she smiled. Devantè winked at her and she was instantly hit with butterflies.

HE'S DEFINITELY GETTIN THE BUSINESS

AND I'MA HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO TEND TO IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE LITTLE ONE

Spirit looked back at Devantè as he gave a sexy little smirk that made her knees buckle.

Spirit, still inexperienced, projected her thoughts onto Devantè.

Kalani noticed that the two were communicating with their minds and decided to break it up.

"Have some more coffee my love" she smiled pouring the caffeine into his mug.

"Thank you" he sincerely nodded. Devantè didn't get the cup to his lips fast enough before Spirit knocked it out of his hand.

The mug shattered into pieces as Kalani and Devantè moved out of the way. She looked back at Spirit who snarled at her

"Don't you EVER in your miserable life call him love again or I'll rip your fucking throat out" she gritted. Spirit could see Kalani's wolf. Her ears were pulled back as she backed away.

"I'm so sorry Spirit" she slightly bowed retrieving the pieces off the floor. Kalani rushed into the kitchen to get a rag.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

SHE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. I JUST GAVE YOU A LITTLE PUSH

Spirit looked to everyone and felt all sorts of emotions

FEAR
OBEDIENCE

SUBMISSION

Spirit hated this feeling. She didn't want everyone to fear or obey her. She just wanted things to remain normal as possible.