Own That Shi-🤫 Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"Right" K agreed.

"Well we're here so let's all have a seat so we can chow down" said Dalvin rubbing his hands. The three were about to sit together but De stopped them.

"I hope you all don't mind but we took the liberty of making some small sitting arrangements" spoke Devantè.

The friends noticed that three empty chairs were in different sections of the long table.

"Dalvin you'll be sitting by your favorite cousin" De smirked as Yori was giving Dalvin a sly smirk.

"And the twins been dying to sit next you L"

"Man I told you my name is.." K stopped looking at the two twins waving and smiling at him

"OoooWeee" cooed K scratching his little chin hair waving back "I like this little arrangement".

"Spirit everyone feels awful about what happened at the last dinner" said Devantè "It's only right that you sit at the head table with me and my wife".

Spirit eyed Devantè then over to Kalani who gave a little smile and nod.

"Yes Spirit please join us". Devantè took her hand and wrapped it around his arm walking her over.

This was NOT what the three were expecting.

Everyone was being uncomfortably polite in the beginning and it was making the trio uneasy but nevertheless they got through it.

Dinner went surprisingly smooth.

Amongst what look like a Thanksgiving feast, everyone was conversing and the main focus was mostly on Spirit. It was a complete 360 turn around.

They were actually really nice when they opened up and the pack really took a liking to her.

Although everything was going great she couldn't help but focus her attention on Dalvin who was acting unusual towards his cousin.

It was making her queasy because normally cousins weren't this close with each other and it was giving her the creeps.

Kalani looked at Devantè who was already 10 steps ahead.

DISTRACT HER! SHE'S NOTICING!

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO. CAUSE A SCENE?!

I DON'T KNOW DEVANTÈ KEEP HER ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEM SO SHE WON'T INTERFERE. DALVIN'S WOLF IS FINALLY COMING AROUND.

Devantè thought for a moment and an idea spark into his head.

He started clicking the barbell against his teeth and Spirit almost broke her neck focusing her attention on Devantè.

"Sorry" he smirked picking up his glass "Something got caught in between my teeth".

YOU SLY DOG YOU. YOU KNOW SHE LIKE THAT SHIT.

Devantè couldn't help it but that shit turned him on knowing it did the same for her.

Kalani lifted her brow.

REALLY? THAT WAS YOUR PLAN

YOU SAID DISTRACT HER AND THAT'S WHAT I DID