Late in the Lab

It has been a week since we fought Ultron. Everything has changed. We have a new headquarters, my brother is taking a break from the Avengers, Bruce is off who knows where! So that left me as the scientist of the group.

I was working on the Marc 50 suit at the moment. It was two o'clock in the morning. Everyone was fast asleep or so I thought.

While I was working I heard quiet footsteps. "Ms.Stark why are you awake?" Vision asked me. I continued to work and I sighed.

"I already told you call me Amy or Amelia." I said not taking my eyes off my work.

"Terribly sorry...... Amelia why are you awake?" Vision asked sitting next to me.

"I could ask you the same question." I said glancing over at Vision.

"I do not need sleep." Vision explained. I nodded in understanding. I went back to work and Vision continued to stare at me.

"Is there something I can help you with Vision?" I asked putting my tools down and giving him my full attention.

"I came to check on you. You have been down here with no sleep for 22 hours 43 minutes and 15 seconds. You have not even eaten a proper meal. You have me worried." Vision said concerned.

I looked at him shocked. "You're worried about me?" I asked him.

"Of course. I care greatly about your well being." Vision said with a small smile.

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you for caring." I said looking up at the android.

He nodded "I know that you miss your brother and you may sometimes feel alone, but just know that you have people that love you here." Vision said placing a hand on my knee.

I nodded and smiled up at the android. "Thank you Vision." I said giving him a hug. He was caught off guard at first but then he wrapped his arms around me.

We pulled apart and looked at each other for a second before Vision broke the silence. "Now can you please go to bed." he laughed. I giggled at him and smiled.

"Ok ok but just give me a few more minutes and I promise I will go to bed." I said with pleading eyes like a child that did not want to go to sleep.

He nodded and left me alone with my work. I kept working for an hour and ended up falling asleep in the lab.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 10:25 am. I realized that I had fallen asleep in the lab. I was surprised  to feel that something was draped over my shoulders. I got up and walked over to a mirror to see what was on me.

My heart melted when I saw that I was wearing Visions cape. He must have came back down to the lab while I was asleep.

I left the lab and went up stairs to find Vision. I walked into the dining room and I found him sitting at the table reading a book.

I came up behind him and put the cape back on his shoulders. I hugged him around his neck. "Thank you for giving me your cape." I said.

"Thank you for getting some sleep." Vision said with a smile.