🪦 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 🪦

Start from the beginning

Sullyoon's bright face changed into hopeless desperate face. "I am sorry....."

"What happened?" Beomgyu got worried.

"I am not allowed to tell you that." Sullyoon looked down playing with her skirt "Master doesn't allow you to know that."

Beomgyu knew it. He knew Sullyoon wouldn't tell him. Just wanted to give a try. "At least....can you tell me how to get out of here?"

Sullyoon bites her lips. "Of course I can't. This is the main rule." She looked at Beomgyu with teary eyes. She opened her mouth.

"Beomgyu there is something you should know..."

Beomgyu looked at Sullyoon with question mark face. "What's that?"

"In reality...your staying here is in danger. The family traditions..."

At that time someone coughed from back and Sullyoon's speech was interrupted. That was Jisoo.

"We need to go" she said in cold tone and Sullyoon nodded. Beomgyu looked at both girls because Sullyoon was kinda afraid of Jisoo and Jisoo was looking mad.

Sullyoon came up to Jisoo looking down with embarrassement. Jisoo was taller then Sullyoon. Jisoo looked like big sister of Sullyoon who was mad. Like little sister Sullyoon did really wrong thing. Jisoo looked at Beomgyu who was still confused as fuck "Go away Sullyoon"

Sullyoon said "Yes....sorry Jisoo...."

She went away leaving Beomgyu and Jisoo alone with each other. "Let's go? Master is gonna be there soon"

Beomgyu nodded and slowly followed Jisoo. He was kinda nervous. Where they were going? Why Jisoo wasn't silent? Why she was mad at Sullyoon?! And what was talking about Sullyoon? He was in danger? What family traditions? No.... Beomgyu was scared.

"Here we go!!!" Jisoo said. She turned around and smiled. Like nothing happened. "Master will be here...." She looked at Beomgyu who was still confused

"What happened to you and Sullyoon? Why you were angry to her? You stopped her, she was trying to say something"

Jisoo took a deep breath. "She was going to say nothing okay? Some things needs to be still remain the same. If she had said the thing you can't imagine next day what would happen to her"

Beomgyu gulped and nodded. He didn't want to continue. Who knew what would that bitch do to her? Beomgyu was sad. He didn't say anything he just looked down.

Jisoo took a deep breath again. "Don't worry. She is young. While I am here, nothing will happen to her. Now listen to me. Master isn't here yet. BUT! If he will...I suggest you not to curse or attack him. He is surrounded by powerful killers and they will end you if you do so. Just stay quite and do as he says. Any questions?"

Beomgyu was just blinking and listening. "Jisoo....."

"Yes?"

"Does anyone know I am here? My mom! She left me! I don't deserve all this! I need to escape!" Tears fallen down. "I will never forgive her. She ruined me. She left me here!!!" Beomgyu said between heavy crying breaths. Jisoo's heart started to melt. But she emotionlessly continued.

"Maybe she didn't know what would happen to you. And answer to your question. No. No one knows. You classmates, your friends, your neighbors. Everyone thinks you are dead"

Beomgyu stopped crying and looked at Jisoo with wide eyes. "D...dead? WHAT THE HECK?"

"Kang x Choi company had a contract. To marry two sides and be together as a one mafia company. Like ancient times. You know when both side countries married their princes and princess to have a common kingdom"