Chapter 2 I was caught stealing a kiss

"Talk, I'm the roundworm in your stomach, right?"

Fu Boyun frowned, his tone a little irritable.

This child, he didn't cry anymore, but looked at him without saying a word, did he let him guess?

He doesn't read minds!

Xu Chenting stretched out his hand and pulled the corner of his bathrobe, looking pitiful: "Is it wrong with me? Don't you like it?"

Fu Boyun: ?

"Why don't you want to do anything to me?" Xu Chenting's tone was still full of grievances.

A moment of astonishment flashed on Fu Boyun's face, and the next second, his long and narrow eyes narrowed, his slender fingers rubbed against Xu Chenting's porcelain-white cheeks, wiping the tears on his face: "Do you know what you are talking about? "

Oh, you forgot what you said just now?"

Fu Boyun's mind flashed Xu Chenting's terrified eyes, his fingertips stiffened, he pulled it back abruptly, and said sarcastically, "I just said let me go away." Point? He vomited all over me? Are you kidding me? Huh?"

Man, your name is fickle.

He remembered, he remembered it very well.

Those words are still in my ears.

After being drugged, auctioned, and taken away, the first person I saw when I was a little conscious was Fu Boyun.

He subconsciously thinks that he is the kind of bad guy with despicable means.

Because of fear, helplessness, and fear, all malice erupted on Fu Boyun's body.

It was from this time in his last life that he made Fu Boyun sad again and again.

It seems that he never listened carefully to Fu Boyun's words, so he defined his behavior and misunderstood the meaning of his words more than once.

He is obviously such a good person.

Xu Chenting couldn't help but reddened his eyes again, and licked his dry lips, feeling sour in his heart.

He wanted to give the best of everything to Fu Boyun.

As long as it is what he wants, a heart can be held in front of Fu Boyun.

"You really don't want me?"

Xu Chenting raised his eyes halfway, his brows were full of spring, his voice was lazy and hoarse, revealing a tempting breath.

He pulled the collar of Fu Boyun's bathrobe, pulled the person in front of him, and boldly leaned in and kissed.

Fu Boyun's eyes darkened, a big hand clasped Xu Chenting's head, deepening the kiss, and his eyes were lingering.

The next morning.

Xu Chenting was lying in Fu Boyun's arms, staring at his sleeping face upright and bright, with too much nostalgia and tenderness hidden in his eyes.

Thinking of Fu Boyun's tenderness, he coaxed him as if he was treating his beloved, and as if he was a fragile porcelain doll.

Did Fu Boyun like him at this time?

However, in his impression, before this incident, he and Fu Boyun did not know each other, nor did they have any intersection.

Why does Fu Boyun like him?

When did you start liking him?

In the last life, he only knew that Fu Boyun loved him very much, but since when, he never got the answer.

Now it seems that it is earlier than he imagined.

Fool, it's me who loves you well in this life, it's me who pampers you, and it's me who keeps you safe forever.

Xu Chenting's slender and slender fingers traced his good-looking eyebrows, outlines, and when his heart moved, his clear eyes narrowed slightly, and when he smiled, there was a little more tenderness between his eyebrows and eyes, and he couldn't help kissing the corner of his mouth.

Fu Boyun suddenly opened his eyes and looked at each other.

Xu Chenting's smile suddenly froze there.

Uh...

I was caught stealing a kiss.

This is somewhat embarrassing.

The air froze instantly.