Own That Shi-🤫Pt. 6

Start from the beginning

This was his potential mate.

She was young, about their age whereas her Alpha looked to be the same age as he and Devantè's father.

As soon as he finished unraveling Spirit. He quickly ripped her tights exposing her lower half.

Devantè immediately growled as his eyes turned red again.

"Don't touch her!!!" He roared as his veins popped out "I'll fucking kill you!!". Dalvin's mouth had dropped.

Lost for words seeing the anger that was revving inside of his brother.

"Man what the fuck he doing to her?!" jumped K "Ya'll on some weird witchcraft shit forreal".

"Devantè listen to me" ordered the Alpha "You have to use your wolf venom and bite down on this region, to her collateral artery". He pointed directly next to Spirit privates.

Devantè growled even more

"I told you not to touch her!" He gritted trying to break free.

"I'm trying to save your mate Devantè" he headed "Calm your wolf down for her sake".

LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S TRYING TO SAVE HER! His wolf lowered his ears and went into submission. Devantè body went limp now back in control.

"You must hurry. She's fading and fast'" he ordered. "It's the only vessel your serum can travel through quicker".

The two wolves finally released him as he looked to his wife.

Her eyes were filled with fear and worry.

He then looked to his brother and K who were both red in the face from crying. Both showing the same emotion but for different reasons.

He had to make a choice.

Devantè crawled over to her. Eyes bloodshot red from the tears his wolf shedded, heartbroken. It was killing him to see her like this.

His chest heaving barely able to breath from his throat closing up.

Devantè looked to his wife once again knowing he had to touch her in such an intimate spot. The Alpha held her wrist.

"She's slippin Devantè!" He rushed "Now!".

Without anymore hesitation, Devantè retracted his wolf teeth and plunged into her delicate skin biting as hard as he could.

Kalani ran out the door not being able to watch her husband any longer. K was bewildered as he looked to his friend who was disheartened.

Spirit came. *coughs* I mean came to as her body jolted up letting out a howl. That sweet angelic voice rung into everyone's eardrums.

Some of the males were effected and Devantè could sense their arousal.

Spirit's color can back full force but was still weakened. Devantè released her as she fell back unconscious. The alpha caught her.

He quickly placed her down and held up his hands backing away to show he wasn't a threat.

"What's going on?" K asked "Is Spirit okay?". The female smiled as she looked back.

"Your friend will be fine" she answered "But him. Not so much". Devantè stood up shielding Spirits' body baring his teeth.

"He's marked her" spoke The Alpha "He's in territorial mode. Do not startle him". The pack placed their hands up showing Devantè they were yielding.

The woman slowly approached Devantè being the least threatening.