Know Your Fish, Know Your Salt

Начните с самого начала

"Fuck, I forgot how sweet this could feel." Zorroku admitted as you smiled happily before his fingers left your hip while his other arm plowed under your neck to serve as a pillow for your neck and head. His fingers found your womanhood still wet and hot and waiting for him as he started stroking his cock in the crux between your pelvis and thighs as your slit coated the top side as it rubbed itself against it and his fingers as they speared you and began to press at the special spot he knew was in every woman that gave her pleasure.

"Gods I love you Bella, thank you so much for this, I had no idea how much I missed this." Zorroku professed as he lavished your neck and shoulder with kisses, licks and nips.

"Love you too Zushku." You cooed back as Ori finally fully settled down and began to nurse steadily before she finally let sleep start to take her over which was perfect because not too long after- you came around Zorroku's fingers as your thighs squeezed themselves over his length which was the extra push he needed as he ejected rope after rope of his seed into your nightgown as you had to stifle your keen into his arm that was your pillow as he did the same into the crux of your neck and shoulder.

And after you both came you simply laid there and basked in the afterglow. He happily licked his fingers clean, savoring the taste of your essence and committing it to his memory, feeling happy and content that it would be a taste he would never tire from.

"Gods I don't want to leave your side or leave this bed, but I got to go because the last thing I want is for my presence to endanger your reputation and honor." Zorroku admitted as he started to scratch your back which melted you into the bed further as he managed to get all your itchy spots before he just wrapped himself around you and hugged you tight as you reached up and hugged his head and neck over yours, appreciating his warmth, weight and the grounding comforting force his presence gave you.

"Honestly anyone who still thinks that anyone but you would ever be welcome into my bed is a fool." You murmured which made him smile fondly.

"Likewise." He cooed before he kissed your cheek before he reached up to pet Ori's head.

"Thank you for coming and being her mother." He thanked you again.

"You're welcome. Honestly her distaste for any other man is both hilarious yet very helpful. Because she's a good and very legitimate excuse to not get any closer to any other." You smiled.

"Yeah, well, she's had a lifetime of experience. After Medowne's death, she would only tolerate Grat to nurse, but hated every other woman who dared to even try to get close to me. She'a cock block through and through. But it just turns you that she was just waiting for her true mother to come to her." Zorroku praised.

"Was it worth the wait?" You asked.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Zorroku readily nodded his head emphatically to that which made you softly laugh.

"Same. I'm so happy I resisted Bullard all those years. Because if I hadn't I would be tied to his Bitches for life and that's the last thing I wanted." You muttered which got him to laugh.

"Yeah, they are bitches, that's for sure." Zorroku admitted.

"But thank you for seeing me for me." You thanked him.

"How do you mean?" He asked.

"Well everyone in White Rock only saw me as a kitchen slave who was an equal in name only but never in practice or to Bully's Bitches, their ticket to unimaginable wealth. Everyone in Mountain Blizzard saw me as a lost heiress who needs help spending her fortune. But you were one of the first to see me as I was." You appraised appreciatively.

"A cook who could cook an army of other cooks under the table. A woman of great courage, wisdom and faith. Who took a leap of faith that I will do everything in my power to catch you when you take more leaps of faith. And I only hope I can prove to you that I'm worth the leap to begin with. Besides, you're a very capable huntress. A very wise woman who quotes scripture as if it was written on your skin. A mother who didn't need to give birth to love and care for a child who was in need of it. A healer who doesn't hesitate to help and heal the sick. Without ever wanting or needing anything in return. Someone who has regal dignity despite others not recognizing it or giving it to you when you are owed it. You have confidence but not arrogance. You have respect even in the face of disrespect. And I will clothe you in honor, respect and dignity all the days of my life." Zorroku finished as your breath was stolen before you rolled away from Ori to take his face in your hands and kissed him for all you were worth.