"Ya! Are you mocking me? Does your father know that you are here?" He asked exactly knowing what to say to get on her nerves.

"Ya! Jang-Uk! Is that how you speak to your elders!" She mocked him once again hitting him on his head with her knuckles causing him to choke out an ouch. Looking around she sighed then looked back at him to see him rubbing the spot where she had hit him.

"Aren't you hungry, want something to eat?" She tried desperately to hide the concern in her voice.

"What is this? Did I damage my hearing? Are you asking me if I'm hungry? Wahhh! You must be concerned about me." He said nodding his head to himself and getting a sarcastic smile from the young lady. "Let's go. And you are paying today."

"Why would I pay didn't the young master have his large amount of fortune." She refused as they started walking towards their usual brothel.

"I don't have any money on me." He halted in his steps but she continued walking ignoring him completely. "Ya! Wait for me! Is this how you treat your cousin who was away living like a monk!"

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

Perched on the window, gazing at the lovely garden of Chwiseonru, the sound of birds twittering mixed with the usual gentle chitchat of the people. Maids ran here and there to attend their Young masters.

"I am craving some seafood, after living in the mountains, it was a hassle. What should I order, let's see." Jang-Uk let out as he asked the maid what should he order.

She scoffed at his antics and rolled to look outside.

After ordering he turned towards her to ask whether she wants to eat something or not but was cut off, "I'm not hungry." She said without even glancing at him receiving a nod in return.

"Why are you here again? Did Kim Do Joo put you up to this?" He questioned as he couldn't resist adjusting to the fact that she was with him instead of doing something she would do.

"Yes. She was worried that her young master would trip and tumble to his death."

The sarcastic comment was followed by a scoff of disbelief and annoyance,

"You are unbelievable."

The door opened, and the maids carrying the young master's order, bowing returned.

He rubbed his hand together as his mouth watered. "Will you look at that it smells delicious. Sujin-ah breaks the shell with your spell will you." He said as he folded his arms.

Ignoring him she sat straight, "I smell duck." Amazed by her words he looked at her and then back at his meal, tilting his head slightly "But it's a crab?"

The door opened again as a Young man strolled in. He looked at Jang-Uk not acknowledging there was another person in the room. He sat down opposite him. "Goodness. Thanks to you, my uncle has to go all the way to Gisan to beg for the monk's forgiveness. Meanwhile, you are here, enjoying this damn crab."

Hearing his voice he looked up, "Oh, so that's why you smelled-! Nevermind. No, I have not eaten it. It's such a hazel to eat." He glanced at the crab and then back at him, " I'm glad you came. Break the shell with your spell."

"Unbelievable." Park Dang-gu scoffed in disbelief at his friend's behaviour, "I do know how to crack the shell and pick out just the meat. But maybe I should use the spell on you, not the crab."

A chuckle was heard from the other side of the room, causing Dang-gu to turn his head towards the girl seated at the window, he looked static to see who was it. "Where did you come from?"