Pool

Me, Ham, Smalls, and Benny All walk to our houses because we all live in the same neighborhood. Me and Smalls get inside and go to our rooms to get our swim suits.

^Your swim suit but less revealing

^Bennys swimsuitThen we all start walking to the pool

^Bennys swimsuit
Then we all start walking to the pool. We then meet up with all of the other boys. I take of my swimsuit cover and I can feel eyes staring at me. I look over and I saw Benny staring at me. I whisper in his ear and say "have a staring problem, eh?" He says "No." We then walk to the pool and get in. Benny pulls me in under the water. When then play fight and he starts tickling me. I start to laugh and then he stops. Squints kept staring at Wendy and then he says "I'm doing it." We all then say "NO YOU CAN'T SWIM STOP!" He then gets to the diving board and jumps in the deep end. He didn't come up so Wendy jumped in to "save" him. They were giving him CPR and Wendy was doing mouth to mouth. He then looked at us and smiled. We were all confused. Then he put his hand on her head and started "making out" with her. When he stopped we got kicked out by the lifeguards. We grabbed all of our stuff and ran out. Me and Benny were running together and he then held my hand. Omg Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez just held my hand. I'm guessing Benny noticed my face so he said "Is this ok?" I said "Of course, your my best friend!"
Bennys POV
Did y/n call me her best friend. I thought I was finally getting out of the friend zone. Maybe I can talk to her tonight at the fair.
y/n pov
Me and Scotty got home and my mom said "Go put on kinda fancy clothes, we have guest over."
word count: 329