Be safe! Don't drive yourself .and call me when you are free.❤❤

Sidharth opened his phone to see this message pop up .It was Arya.Seemingly she was a sweet woman ,who was trying to build up a relationship where none existed. Sidharth and her elders ,for a thousand years had led billions to belive that love could actually follow a wedding.She too perhaps believed in them?Could love creep up just because two people married , a tradition that over thousands of years ago had been set up to institutionalize sexual activity of a couple and give them an accepted channel to procreate.No , not really ,especially not if love was a connection between two soul.

Hey ! Forgot me already?

There it was her message .Shehnaaz's .He loved the way she could talk , text ,so upfront and bold . Whenever she would talk ,he couldn't take his eyes off her .She had this captivating kind of energy that he could not help ,but gravitate under its impact.
But the moon does does not meet earth , it revolves around it.

U can't be forgotten !
Missing me? Huh?...

He texted her back . The kind of adrenaline he felt rush in ,was unbelievable. How could a girl , so young be that commanding? He had always admired upfront behavior, but whatever Shehnaaz had been had completely surprised him, in a way challenged him.

Not you ! Pretty sure

She replied back.They were a tease.

Enlighten me ! What exactly is that you miss.? My fingers ?

He smirked texting her .He had never done that.His youthful times were different. Those days it wasn't a thing ,to work up these texts through the screens of phone.

Yes ! At places you would love!

Shehnaaz had played it pretty simple. She loved this teasing.It was a game ,getting him admit all things that his imagination had never ran to.She loved driving him mad and wild.

" Sir , ghar leni hai car ?", the driver asked while Sidharth kept staring at the screen. Where was he supposed to go . He had an existing life, a real one ,and here he was drawn into this fantasy that she was being.

"Ek kaam karo , you leave for your home. I will drive myself", Sidahrth gave in to what all he felt.

Be downstairs in 40 minutes! I m taking you somewhere.
He texted Shehnaaz back

"Hello !", he heard her say, as she rushed into his arms .Her arms went around his neck , placing a soft kiss there.

"Hey " he encircled one of his arm around her back ,kissing her at the cheek while she moved back.

"I thought you wouldn't come!"

" Yeah ! I thought the same though.",he answered back not lying a bit . It wasn't that he didn't think of not going back to her ,but it couldn't happen and least not that easily. She was the forbidden apple , he the doomed Adam.

"Chal aaja !",he said holding the door of the car for her.Shehnaaz wasn't really into chivalry, but she didn't mind the act though.

"We will take my car . I want to drive ", she answered.

" Please by all means! ," he agreed

"So where are we going ?" ,she asked once settled into the car.

"Well i had thought of a place, but going by the way you are dressed up , I guess we shouldn't actually move out of car !"