the truth of welsh agony

Start from the beginning

Crimson:damn interesting but dark.

Kamen:it's should be this is welsh agony seeing what happens with max before jon and red help him.

Crimson: ok can i touch this button(points to the ophis button)

Kamen:hell no why would you try.

Crimson:because i want to know why ophis is interested.

Kamen: then wait.

Back with max

Issei trys to fix his energy and then he notices kevin with a smile. Hey kid.. I mean kevim come here we need you to try to give him dragon power or cool down his arm.

G.. Got it kevi  says as he uses his gear and magic to cool down the power but then he gets am idea. Someone call jon he says. As he looks to his phone and its fried due to Max's heat.

I got it. Koneko says pulling out her phone but stops as she and everyone look towards max in Aw.

CRIMSON BOOSTER!!! A low voice states as maxs left arm and the mark explodes in power causing him to push issei and kevin away as smoke is now around max and as it disapeare we see.

Max standing in the smoke with the gear now in its true state but as max is now he will bring himself or the world to "apocalypse" .  because he is now with a blank expression unable to control his body.

HEY IDOT SNAP OUT OF IT.  As max looks he is hit by a ruined lightning strike by his sister with tears in her eyes because she does not want to lose her brother.

Plz.. It's.. Sniff.. Me remember twins forever not even analtion can stop us we stop it you hear me. As karen trys to break through issei stands up and got a plan( i have enough magic for this lets go) BOOBIE LINGLE. He yells as its now emerald and pink instead of its old lust pink so it can conect to Max's heart.

You idot plz.. WE FAMILY FOREVER YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BE STRONGER THEN DAD AND UNCLE ZECHS RIGHT THEN PROVE IT..MAX!!!
Karen yells as all goes silent and then.

Why am i weak? The thoughts of maxs heart said as all hear.
Damn it why can't i beat this damn power even if it kills me huh, i guess that is why i can't be a wrlsh dragon since i don't want to use my anger not unless i need to but that's fine.. He said as its silent for a bit...I WILL BE THE CRIMSON DRAGON THE DRAGON OF ANALTION AND A DREAM WITH INFINITE POTENTIAL I AM MAXWELL ORG BEDESKI AND I WON'T LOSE HERE!!!! He thinks as a aura erupted from him setting him free but knocking near deaths door However jon heared it all on speaker so he is on his way.

Current time.

Crimson:anything else dude?
Kamen:keep your eye out and maybe.
Crimson:ok im gonna nap.
Kamen:crimson..wait what no don't BAKAI...WAKE UP. Yet nothing happens.
Fine hear welsh dragon blade, nation 1000 years of holy death.

Crimson: eeekkkk. Fine im up god.

Back with the story.

Now we are in the present day with max in the hospital and jon getting there as fast he could to see his son while boost repeatedly and holding ascolon so he is ready.

Jon is running towards the hospital as fast possible but then right as he is outside of it he gets chills and rage as he turns to see vali and ophis.

WHAT do you want! Jon says with his voice being draconic instantly summoning the gear.

Driag i wan tot see you both fight and the albion agrees. Ophis says as vali enter balance breaker.

Come on rival lets bring this fight to the death. Vali says as he rushes at jon but then Jon's eyes go red and emerald not in the mood he grabs vali's throat with ease, then driag begins to speak.

Albion,ophis you aren't worth my partners time now back off you ants or you will fight the wrarh beyond domination. But then before vali could speak ophis and him hear one thing that rival draig.. DRAGON WRATH EMPEROR OF ALL.

(This is a double critical like glove but like the liberation as well so both merge it is Jon's own gear he made with his soul

(This is a double critical like glove but like the liberation as well so both merge it is Jon's own gear he made with his soul. It as different powers on for example multiplies dragon power,counters opponents dragon power ablites or more and can use powers the host has encounted with no cost. And last makes a collusion shock wave when attacking other dragon powers thst are 3 or more gods when that limit hits both the opponent and user attacks and dragon power is Shockwave back at them but it can be doubled. Also it can cancel out dragon powers if the user wishes but only if limits/conditions are met.)

What is that!!! Both albion and vali said in shock feeling that there own punch was canceled completely.

I made a gear of my and draigs power using my energy of course its still a proto type because its balance breaker is unable to be used but if you come near me you die. Because you are known as the lucifers ghost of the pasts weakness. Because you are the weakes dragon i have ever met so leave and for you(looking at ophis) next time i see you join my faction or die my dominations hand weakly.

This took both vali Albion and ophis aback they thought he just sat on hus but for 5 years no but this is un heard of though, as jon them lets go of vali and walks in to the hospital after his eyes go back to the green ish blue color all but the right it is still emerald.

Also vali(snap). Jon snaps his fingers and the gear is destroyed and he is in shock. I call that dragon break my master made a good move so a made it so your balance breaker is locked for a few hours and now BLAZING INFERNO the gear yells as jon breaths fire and the gear alters it and when it dissapears so does jon.( that fire was driags og fire merged with jon)

Now jon ran in and saw his son passed out and everyone worried.

(RED ANSWER ME WHERE ARE YOU)
(ALMOST HERE 5 MINUTES)

Jon then runs to his son amd cuts his own hand to everyone's shock as they didn't know what he was doing besides fighting due to his aura.

Driag tranfer and boost my blood and power so we can give it to max. Jon states worried for his son ignoring red which driag agreed too.

Boost boost boost tranfer life.

Max gained the blood and power he lost but was still out and as jon was about to do it again he heard a voice.

BY THE NAME OF A DREAM AND APOCALYPSE I RISE AND WILL AID YOU IN THIS LIFE STAND STRONG LIVE NOW. MAXWELL ORG BEDESKI THE NEXT GOD. as the peerage and kevin look they see great red getting rid of the seal and healing max the crimson booster as appeared with devil and dragon power they both are no longer fighting each other.

As jon then looks at his son and whispers"I'll keep my word red you and ophis will fall"