𝟓 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Deadline is Friday, most sales gets a PlayStation, so let's really get after it people." He clapped his hands and proceeded to walk away.

"Or! I got a great idea, sell them yourself and let your sister do her own things." Mami suggested.

Ugh, I cringe every time she refers to me as his sister. "Go! Go out in the neighborhood sell them out there" she said leaning back onto the counter.

"Aren't you worried about predators? I'm very cute" he cheekily smiled. "I'm not worried, your Abuelita will be three feat behind you at all times, come on work up a sales pitch. It'll be so much more gratifying if you earn that PlayStation yourself." She pointed at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh this is the worst" Alex groaned as he grabbed his two chocolate boxes and walked away.

"There's my little go-getter, oh! And make sure your room is clean, Sunny is having a friend over to study!"

Alex turned around on his heel and faced me. "Who?" He asked. "What was his name?" Mami asked me making me slightly glare at her.
"His?" Alex blinked turning over to Mami.

"Oh yeah Kyle" she snapped her fingers and turned around to go to Abuelita. Alex glared at me and pointed at the room gesturing me to go inside.

And I did. He closed the door behind him and folded his arms. "Let me just explain he apologized then he said that he had to help his mom at the hospital and as a way to make it up he said he'll study with me."

Alex didn't look convinced though. "Here look" I handed him my phone and he looked at the chat. "Alright, when's he coming?" He asked still not fond of him.

"MI VIDA, YOUR FRIEND IS HERE." I heard Abuelita call. "Now?" He rolled his eyes and we walked out.

"Kyle, hey." I saw him standing by the door. "He Sunny" he said shooting me a smile and I could see that Alex was annoyed. "Hey Alex." Kyle greeted him.

"Hi." he sighed lowly. "Alright, uh let's go in my room" Kyle nodded and followed us to the room. "Woah cool stuff Alex, you're on the baseball team?" He asked Alex as he looked around at his baseball things.

"Yeah but don't touch anything" he said coldly glaring at the poor boy. "Okay." Kyle put the bat that he was holding down.

"Sit down Kyle." I pulled down a chair for him to sit down at the desk. "Uh I'll be right back" I dragged Alex out of the room and closed the door.

"Alex weren't you gonna go sell your candy?" I asked folding my arms. "I'll go sell them once he leaves." I rolled my eyes at his jealousy. "Nothing is gonna happen dont you trust me?"

"I trust you just not him." He pointed at the door with an angry look on his face.

"Alex, all we're gonna do is study. Pobrecito he probably just needs somebody to talk to." I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "So please trust me, just go out and sell your candy."

He stayed quiet for a minute. "Fine" he groaned. I patted his shoulders and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going back in but he stopped me before I opened the door.

"If he tries any funny business, call me immediately." I nodded and opened the door, going back in.

Once I closed the door behind me I went and sat back down next to Kyle. "Sorry about that, my uh, brother can get overprotective" He nodded understandingly. "It's okay, my sister is like that too, she always assumes any girl that I bring into my room, is my girlfriend, only my cousin comes into my room and she's 7."