ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ16❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

" Is he spitting truth ? Was that kid is his child ? Aishhh y/n be positive tho why you cared either he married to someone or had child why you cared it's his life and you are behaving pathetic now y/n . He is demon who destroyed your life , how you forget he is the one who forcefully married you . " She screemed internally consoling herself .

~ Time Skipped ~

Jungkook was silently eating his breakfast & same goes with her but her subconscious mind was focused still on That kid as jungkook left with him first and y/n entered after him but when she went inside the house . She didn't saw That kid anymore which made her more confused .

" I am done ! " He said wipping his hands with tissue . He was about to leave when suddenly the familier voice echoed from back as y/n frowned recognising the voice . They both turned around just figured out the same small boy running mischievously all around as jinhoo was talking quite fast steps to catch That little creature .

" I don't like vegetables ." He said mischievously while running forward as he hide behind the jungkook .

" Hwan don't be stubborn , it's good for your health baby ." Jinhoo tried to convince him but he nodded his head in forbidding manner as she sighed .

" Jungkook , tell him that eat his breakfast properly . He is becoming chessy picker day by day ." She whispered yelled as his attention diverted at that Little boy hidding behind his muscular figure .

He picked him in his veiny arms as he cutely pout while jungkook slightly smiled .

" Hwan , you should take your meal properly baby and obeyed your mom ." His voice was slightly firm just for the little kid for having concern being strict at such topics so he might could understand .

" But Gug appa I don't like them . They taste bitter ." He stick out his tongue pretending how he just similar felt about his reactions for same thing .

" But baby it's good for your health . If you wouldn't eat then you must get sick ." Jinhoo exclaimed almost giving up after arguing over the same topic .

" Hwan , listen mom and be good boy . Vegetables are good for health and don't you want to become powerful man like your uncle ." He exclaimed convincing him .

" I wanted to become like you Gug appa but without eating vegetables . " Tears were at verge of the corner From his eyes which are clearly shining like diamond .

" You know vegetables are so boring . I Also don't like them . " A sweat yet cutely voice echo from backed as they three were saw lost in each other over arguing without realising their is one more person present at the same place but all chaos in her mind .

" I don't like vegetables either - "

" Really "

the little one jumped in hapiness after realising that atleast someone is on his side . Jinhoo looked disbelief at her as jungkook glared at her sharply but she just ignored knowing he is like this from very starting so no use & she further continued .

" Yah baby you know when I was in same age as you . I also used to hate them alot my mom always convinced me for eating vegetables but I didn't listen her . Aren't we same Buddy ." She raised her eyebrows soon childishly giggle making the little one giggled with her . He somehow freed himself from jungkook arms and rushed toward y/n as she was on dinning table . She took him on his lap & they both hey-fi

" Yup we just same " he giggled

" But " she made a cute pout suddenly making the little one confused .