Chapter 18: Carnival creeps

Start from the beginning

To this, she opens and closes her mouth several times, before huffing "how come you always know what to say! and don't think you can sweet talk me into forgetting that you didn't tell me you are vampire genie!"

"Yes Ma'am" Caroline then purses her lips and goes back to cuddling me and I do the same.

The door then opens have Matt walk in with food.

welp, This is my signal to leave

I get up from the bed and Caroline groans out a noo, to which I smile. Then turning to matt, I hive him hug "Heyo Mattie, It's you're turn to babysit now" and walk out to my next destination laughing as I hear a "Hey!" from Care.

Timeskip

Them carnival was at full speed and the lights could be seen for miles, I could see Elena and bonnie walking along talking about what they were missing and if anything needed to be done. I run up to the from behind and gave them bear hugs, causing them both to yelp and turn to me giggling. 

" hey guys how's The planning going, so far it seems that you'll make Caroline proud" 
"great Val, how's care, Bonnie asks while I shoot her a thumbs up, turning to Elena

"El I heard about Damon-" " No Damon talk today Val, we are just going enjoy our time" to which I smile and nod.

Elena then looks towards a dude fixing something up on a food truck nearby. She calls out to him.

"Hey! carter right? you're with the carnival" he turns and nods walking towards us. "yeah that'd be me" 
"okay great-" "wow, what'd you need beautiful?" he looks straight at bonnie, and I begin nudging her forward "a heh- um uhhh w-what do you know about karaoke speakers?" 

Yess bonbon go!

"heh- why don't you show me the problem?"

I snicker and Elena gives me a knowing look and a smirk. I move bonnie towards him. "yeah bonnie, show em the problem" Bonnie bites her lip and nods.

Bonnie walks off with the said guy. 

I giggle and turn to Elena who has a hand up to receive a high 5 which I do. "we became third wheels so fast-" Elena laughs "I KNOW RIGHT!"

.

.

.

.

Jeremy was currently giving me a tight hug.

"I missed you Val, we haven't talked in so long" I glare. "correction, YOU haven't talked to ME in so long" He laughs and stops. Eyes drifting to someone approaching us from behind.

"Jeremmyyy, it's so good to see you alive" Jeremy's jaw tenses, and his grip on my wrist tightens slightly

"aren't you a little too old for a high school carnival" Sarcasm was evident, but I could smell his fear.

"yeah 160 years too old" I mutter out and Damon smirks, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "aww come on Val! aren't we best drinking buds?" "yeah, until you started being a little bitch and ignoring me, Then GOING TO KILL MY BROTHER!" I hiss at him and he rolls his eyes.

I shove his arm off before grabbing Jeremy and walking away.

the amount of testosterone in the air-