He did it! Tanjiro sliced off the demons head!

"Yeah!" You cheered for a moment...but only a moment...

The demon fell to the ground but..it wasn't disappearing..

It was still moving!

Nezuko ran towards Tanjiro to try and warn him about the demons till being alive!

At the same time the sun was about to rise from the horizon and Tanjiro wanted to shield Nezuko.

"No!! We gotta do something!!" You shouted. Genya shook his head and the two of you tried to climb down the cliff together.

Tanjiro shielded Nezuko from the sun that started to rise but the demon was far too close to the people.

Tanjiro wanted to save Nezuko, he wanted to defeat the demon. The cliff was too high for the both of you even though you both tried to climb down.

It was too risky!!!

Suddenly Nezuko kicked Tanjiro from him to get close to the demon.

Tanjiro was taken by surprise..but he saw Nezuko smile with her eyes..

He landed on his feet with tears in his eyes and held up his new blade.

Tanjiro looked..deeper..and deeper..to find the demon..to find the body..the real one!

And he saw it..!

It was hiding!

Tanjiro dahsed forwards and cut the arms off the demon that managed to reach the humans but not harm them.

"NOW PAY FOR YOUR SINS!" He shouted and sliced the demon in the chest.

It started to disintegrate and slowly become..nothing...

You and Genya managed to climb down to the bottom by clinging onto tree branch's and more.

To both of your surprise you saw Nezuko..standing in the light..

Tanjiro fell to his knees in greave.

"Lord Kamado..!" One of the swordsmith yelled catching Tanjiros attention.

He turned around to see Nezuko, standing in the light.

He was overjoyed but he could hardly speak.

"Nezuko?!..it's you..r-right?..are you alright?..." He said.

Nezuko smiled widely and spoke for the first time.

"I-..I'm fine!..I..I..could never..be better!" She smiled.

This filled Tanjiros heart so heavily that he started to cry.

You stood beside Genya as the two of you looked at the two siblings embracing eachother.

It was so cute!

You glanced up at Genya, seeing his face with happiness but also with a little..sadness..

Why was that..

He looked back at you, you blushed and looked away from him catching you LACKIN. (HOW CAN I CATCH YOU LACKIN THIS LACK?!?)

Tanjiro ended up falling into unconscious but slowly woke up after.

Mitsuri and Muichiro joined you guys and brought you all into a big group hug!

"OH MY GOSH!!! YOU GUYS IM SO SO SO HAPPY RGIHT NOW!!" She exclaimed with tears falling from her eyes.

You laughed happily as tears fell from your eyes too!