Chapter 1: Mayhem in the jungle gym!

The lights went out mysteriously. Was it a blackout? Gregory looked around and was scared when the lights came off abruptly, not knowing what's going on. He was whimpering. Freddy held Gregory close, slowly swaying back and forth saying "It's okay." Sunny was scared as well. "No! The power's out!" He shouts. And he held his head, holding Moondrop at bay.

"Lights out! Lights out! I warned you! I WARNED YOU!" Sunnydrop yells. He falls over and screams. Freddy looks down "YEEEEAAAAAGGGHHHH!" The Daycare Attendant screams as the transformation was complete. Moondrop, the moon side of the Daycare Attendant, came up. "Naughty boys. Naughty boys." He starts bouncing on each of his feet. "It's past your bed time. You'll be punished." He soon chuckles.

Freddy ran to the playground as he held Gregory. He needs to find a safe place for Gregory. Gregory starts crying, and Freddy stops at the entrance of the playground to comfort Gregory. "Shhh. Shhh. It'll be okay. I'll find a way to handle Moondrop." He placed Gregory down on the floor as he looks around. He sees generators in the playground. Could he turn them on? If so That's it! He remembers one time when he and his band visited the Daycare, Sunnydrop explains what the generators do.

Pressing all the buttons and pulling the switches of each of the 5 generators brings power back. He'll bring the power back, Moondrop doesn't hurt Gregory. He looked at his chest cavity, as he worries he'll accidentally squish Gregory when wearing the baby handles and climbing through the playground build for toddlers. He picks up Gregory and held him close. Hopefully the chest cavity doesn't hurt him.

"I'll do my best to be careful." Says Freddy. He puts Gregory in the chest cavity and climbs into the jungle gym where the generators are placed in. As he crawls through the jungle gym, he worries he'll squish Gregory due to how the jungle gym areas are meant for little kids, but Moondrop could be worse, if Sunnydrop is implying. He was worried when he saw Moondrop following him.

Freddy climbs around and finds the first generator. He pressed the button and pulls the switch. He continued onward as Moondrop climbs, sneaks, jumps and glides to the duo. Gregory was looking around the stomach hatch, not knowing what is going on. Freddy eventually pressed the second generator and continues to follow the wires. Now he turned on the third generator.

He heads to the fourth generator and Moondrop keeps chasing him. Freddy starts hearing a static sound in his ears. He looks around for the source. No one's here besides Gregory, Moondrop and himself. But that's impossible. He normally could see anyone dangerous. He finally found the fourth generator and turned it on, all while looking around the jungle gym for the invisible enemy.

Moondrop also hears the disorienting sound too and can't find the invisible enemy either. Freddy could hear Gregory crying because he's bothered by the disorienting sound. "No Freddy. You can't stop to investigate the noises, you have to protect the child. It's in my programming." Freddy said to himself. He continues to head to the fifth generator.

Freddy kept crawling closer and closer, until he was at the fifth generator. He can turn on the fifth generator right now. Freddy felt someone pushing him to a wall. His ears were hurting when the noise became louder. His chest cavity door's button was pressed and Gregory was taken out of his chest. It was like he was floating quickly. He still couldn't see the invisible kidnappper.

The invisible kidnapper sounds happy when they took the whimpering baby, who starts crying loudly. "Hush, little baby. We're almost complete." He could hear the voice, a disoriented female voice. He could hear the kidnapper in front of him. He grabs Gregory and pushes the kidnapper away from them. He heads to the fifth and final generator.

Gregory looked nauseous due to the sound. Freddy turned on the fifth generator. Lights returned to the Daycare. Gregory vomits on the invisible attacker. Freddy saw it was a 14 year old girl, wearing a rubber rabbit mask with red eyes, and a poorly made rabbit outfit. Freddy was pissed. This teenager was trying to kidnap Gregory!? Freddy was ready to harm this teenager.