Bonus Chapter/Epilogue: Let the Teasing Commence

After confessing, Chuuya and Akutagawa had spent some time just chatting and enjoying each other's company. So by the time they had finished talking, it was pretty late and they figured they should get to bed. Now they were just enjoying the quiet walk back.

Soon, they bade each other goodnight and headed off to bed. They were both really proud of themselves for finally professing their undying love for each other. Sure, it took awhile and they'd probably be subjected to some teasing by certain people once the news got out, but it was worth it. Confessing wasn't easy, and they'd managed to do it.

The next day, Chuuya and Akutagawa were a lot more at ease with each other now that their feelings were out in the open. Not that they were uncomfortable around each other prior to that, they just felt awkward for a myriad of reasons.

Akutagawa had been sent out on a mission and before he left, Chuuya kissed his cheek and told him to be safe, to which Akutagawa blushed and promised he would be. Chuuya smiled and waved to Akutagawa, who returned the gesture and set off.

Q, ever the observant little child, noticed all of this.

After seeing his boyfriend off, Chuuya went to his desk and began to do some paperwork.

Q bounded up to the fashionista and just stared at him for awhile.

Chuuya looked up. "Q! How long have you been standing there?"

Q grinned. "Forever."

Chuuya laughed. "Is that so?"

"Yep," Q announced.

"I see."

"Chuuya?"

"Yes?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"I saw you earlier."

"Mhm?"

"With Akutagawa."

Chuuya flinched. Q had seen that? Welp, time to die of embarrassment. He wasn't sure he was ready for anyone to notice that he and Akutagawa were together. Not that he was embarrassed about it or thought it needed to be hidden, just because he was new to this and was still trying to navigate it.

Q looked curious. "So I'm assuming you guys finally confessed to each other? I noticed you two just left for a suspiciously long time last night and I didn't see you come back before I went to bed."

"We did," Chuuya confirmed.

"Yay!" Q cheered.

Chuuya smiled. "Thanks."

"It sure did take you oblivious beings long enough," Q remarked.

I was right. I'm gonna be subjected to a lot of this, and maybe not even from just Q, Chuuya thought. "Child, listen. Confessing isn't always easy."

"Maybe not, but you and Akutagawa are the most oblivious people ever," Q announced.

"We are not!" Chuuya argued. Kunikida's more oblivious than I ever was.

Q looked skeptical.

Chuuya pouted. "And here I thought you'd be glad we finally confessed. But you're just teasing."

"Oh, I never said I'm not glad. I just find it necessary to tease a little." Q grinned.

Chuuya laughed a little. "Alright, fair enough. So you are glad we finally confessed?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I am," Q said.

"Thanks," Chuuya replied with a smile.

Chuuya and Q chatted for awhile, and then Akutagawa returned from his mission. He spotted his friends-no, boyfriend and friend-and walked over. He was still getting used to referring to Chuuya as his boyfriend but he knew it would get easier over time.