~chapter 1~ || reaction (saw a dragon [1])||

Hello! Welcome to the chapter 1.

By the way the first chapter which the prologue, that was the god's pov so this time we'll be seeing anyone's pov!

Also some people are missing here.

And the suggestion that I added in the last announcement was a mistake I was planning to do some of them in other chapter.

Cale narrator

Cale human narrator

[ "cale" ] butler talking

[ 'cale' ] butler thinking

{"Cale"} gods talking

{'Cale'} gods thinking

"Cale" any creatures talking

'Cale' any creatures thinking

screen 〕

screen 〕 removed words

---

This might be ooc (out of character) so my apologies 😭

And this may cause some changes, I mean what will happened here was different from what happened on the prologue, since it's now anybody's pov.

Also i'll update anytime since I'm not sure when I will finish my homeworks nor alot of shit 😤

--

💃🕺

--

A normal day for the roan kingdom, prince alberu Crossman was discussing some matter about the war that will happened, then a split second there was a black light that surrounded them, the black light was getting bigger and bigger which cause them to lose sight through each other.

Alberu opened his eyes, seeing the unfamiliar room that he had never seen before, he found himself sitting in an comfortable sofa.

He glance at the area which where he saw a two man in front of him staring at them.

Alberu's face was a little shock but he quickly changed it in his calm expression.

'I feel like something going to happened. We are teleported to somewhere without our concept.'

Alberu glance at the two man in front of him.

'The two man in front of me doesn't seem to react at all, they might be the one who teleported us. I have to be careful, I did not sense any magic when we got teleported here, this is bad.'

Rosalyn way shocked for a moment and quickly changed his face in to a thinking position.

'I did not sense any magic when we got teleported here! What kind of magic did they used?!'

Rosalyn thought as she was panicking, remembering that they got kidnapped.

They then, heard many people yelling where they are and many more words.

Alberu turned his gaze at the people who was yelling, glaring and more.

He then noticed on how big the room was, it can fit thousands of people.