Diluc Ragnvindr X George Washington spicyy🥵🔥🔥

Diluc Ragnvindr X George Washington fanfic

A/N Diluc may be a little ooc don't bully me like that he much better.

It was a rainy afternoon at dawns winery. Diluc has just finished his paperwork for the winery and since Adelinde and the other maids were currently in liyue on the omm (official meeting of the maids) he was all alone at home lying on his bed, phone in his hand like a girl main character from a 2012 teen drama wearing nothing other than some boxers, a belly free pusheen shirt and some cute pink-white striped overknees.  Without thinking much he dialed the number of his sweetheart and squealed as he picked up.
‘whats up?’ the manly man voice on the other line greeted.
‘ahh~ daddy Washington, can you please come over? I’m home alone’ diluc smirked, then made an ahegao face hidden from his darling.
‘of course babygirl, I’ll just finish my declaration of bananas first’ the manly voice answered.
‘yayyy, see you soon, daddyyyyy’ diluc screamed in excitement before ending the phone call and running to his bathroom to check up on his looks. After getting ready for his playdate he went downstairs and waited for his babe at the fireplace until three loud knocks appeared on his front door. Nervously he opened the door and jumped in the arms of the first president of the united states.
‘hey babe, did you miss me?’ George asked flirtingly.
‘yes daddy’ diluc answered in a sexy tone making an ahegaho face yet again this time for his loverboy fully to see.
‘oh babyboy’ George said while roughly grabbing dilucs ass with his manly right hand and pulling his ponytail with his not too manly but still a little manly left hand.
‘Ahhh daddy Washington’ Diluc moaned loudly as said one presses him against the wall kissing his neck leaving hard hickys.
‘lets take this upstairs.’ Diluc said with a smirk and out of nowhere Washington picked him up and walked upstairs. Once the two lovebirds arrived Washington threw diluc on his bed climbing on top of him.
‘You look so breedable, babyboy’ his manly voice said as he started kissin down his neck when suddenly..
The door opened wide and kaeya stepped in saying ‘Diluc I want to tal-‘.
His eyes widened in shock not because of the scene he saw but because of the man he saw lying on his enemy.
‘kaeya, i-‘ Washington said standing up now facing kaeya.
‘this cant be..’ kaeya said close to tears now.
‘we meet again..son.’ Washington said giving kaeya the rest.
‘how could you just leave me here?!’ kaeya cried out upset by his fathers actions.
‘baby, let me explain-‘ Washington tried explaining ‘NO NO NO I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID EXCUSES YOU BACKSTABBER’ he calmed down’ I thought the bond of family is stronger than anything even the seven archons themselves but I guess I was wrong. Instead you’re here, making love to my biggest enemy, my stepbrother diluc. Theres nothing left-‘
‘wait wait wait’ Washington interrupted. ‘you’re not crepus?!’ Washington asked.

We’ll be back soon

502 words or so.
Should I continue this story? Idk