𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.

Start from the beginning

you started to scroll through the media again, soon, you became bored. you decided to have a bath before going out, you just wanted to take a stroll around a certain park. you sat up from your bed and got the clothes you wanted to wear, your undergarments, and your towel.

you went into the bathroom, locking the door. and then you took off all your clothes, went in the shower, and turned it on. 

,, TIME SKIP -

you finished making breakfast for your sibling, and it was 12 pm. suddenly, the door to your sibling's room opened, revealing your...uh..quite..messy sibling!

"wahh..what time is it?"

"12."

"12 am?!"

"no, you dumbass it's 3 am."

".."

"Sorry, it's 12 pm. anyway, I cooked you breakfast, here."

"ooo, thank you!"

your sibling sat down on one of the chairs in front of you, you pushed the plate full of food in front of them, they prayed and picked up their utensils and started eating.

you sighed, 

"hey, [s/n], uh, I'm going to go outside for a while."

"oh! alright. stay safe! love ya."

"Love you too."

you headed out once again, you had your wallet, your...bag? and your phone. you headed to the park, just wanting to relax there for a bit.

once you arrived, you sat on a bench and started to listen to music with your phone and earphones. 

you were in the park, just for 30 minutes. suddenly, a voice interrupted your peace and quiet.

"[y/n]!!"

"..."

they suddenly shook your body, you opened your eyes, and you saw your sibling with a huge smile on their face.

"heyaa!!!"

"..hey."

"happy to see me?"

"Well. not really."

"Heyy!!"

"I'm joking I'm joking, anyway, why are you here again?"

"err..I just had a feeling you were out here! anywayy, can we go out?! I locked the doors too!"

"oh.."

"soo?"

"Sure."

"yay!"

you sat up from the bench and took your sibling's hand, and started going to the train station.

- TIME SKIP,,

the both of you sat on the train, waiting. you took out your phone and earphones again, playing music. suddenly, the train started to move, the doors closing. you look out at the moving scenery outside the window on the opposite side. 

suddenly, you felt something on your shoulder, you looked at what it could be, there on your shoulder was your sibling. they were resting their eyes. you sighed, going back to looking at the moving scenery.

you looked away from the window, you just wanted to see who was on the train with you and your sibling.

you looked around, suddenly, someone caught your eyes. there sat a male, the same male that led you to the train station a few nights before. you locked eyes with him, and after a few seconds of locking eye contact with the male, you broke eye contact. you went back to looking out the window.

minutes pass, maybe an hour? you lost track of time though. soon, it was already the last station. you shook your sibling awake and you and the other remaining passengers on the train got off.

suddenly, when you were out of the train station, you were dragged by your sibling who wanted to go exploring for hours.

you and your sibling went to parks, a theme park..and had fun there, and many more things. you both had fun, although that would end soon.

soon, it was already past 6 pm. you had to go back to the train station, although it was far away. the streets were busy tonight. you and your sibling were quite hungry so you both looked for something to eat. but suddenly, a restaurant caught both of your eyes.

"hey hey! [y/n] let's go there!" your sibling spoke, excited. they pointed to the restaurant that caught your eye as well.

you got dragged before you could even say anything..soon, you were seated already. a waitress taking your order.

you only ordered a bit of food..your sibling just ordered sweet stuff. 

after maybe 15 minutes of waiting, your food finally arrived. you both thanked the waitress and ate the food. 

you both gossip about a few people you hated.

soon, after eating, you were outside, just checking out the place.

but your sibling had a little problem and you had to go in an alleyway for a bit.

while they were fixing their little problem, you were on your phone, texting your friends, Mizuki and Ena. Mizuki was flirting a bit with Ena.

you sighed and then put your phone away, but suddenly, something hard hit the back of your head, and you passed out immediately.

you heard your sibling scream out of fear before going unconscious.

,, ANOTHER TIME SKIP -

you finally gain consciousness, but you were somewhere unfamiliar. suddenly you heard footsteps approaching you, there stood a man, the same man who led you to the station and the same man who you saw on the train.

your eyes widen, this isn't just a coincidence, isn't it?

he smiled at you, wait...

"where is my..sibling?"

you spoke up.

"dead."

.

huh?

"what..do you mean dead?"

"their dead."

he suddenly turned around to get something, when he came back, he was...holding your dead sibling.

he dropped them onto the floor, blood splattering everywhere, your eyes widen at the scene unfolding in front of you. you couldn't say anything, you also found yourself unable to look away and move.

why? why was he doing this?

"you know, my thirst for blood isn't quite fulfilled yet. your sibling's blood wasn't enough."

"..."

he walked towards you, you backed away. although there wasn't much for you to go.

you were backed up to a corner, and he crouched down to your level. he suddenly engulfed you in a hug, but you didn't hug back. you didn't know what to do.

suddenly, you felt a sharp pain on the side of your neck, and you yelped.

he continued to bite you..but you were bleeding, although he was taking care of that.

oh dear, at this point, you might die due to how much blood loss.

Your head felt light, you were slipping out of your conscious again.

..

who knows if you would live and be a free person again?