📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹

Börja om från början

"Cause his personality wasn't sh1tty when he met her," Giselle muttered, loud enough for her friends to hear.

Just then the glass door for the back porch slid open and Priya stepped in with Darius.

The three girls looked at the tall woman as she crossed her arms.

"Okay, I'll sign it," Priya reveals.

"You will?" Giselle probs quietly.

"You heard me," Priya turns to Darius. "The pen and contract,"

"Right," Darius gives the woman the two items and she sits down on the chair from across the girls, adjusting the fountain pen in between her fingers before she wrote her signature in fancy cursive font.

She then slides the pen and contract over to Giselle on the glass table. She doesn't make eye contact with her mother and picks up the pen, writing her signature below her mother's, but in normal cursive.

Darius then clears his throat and picks up the contract and pen. "Thank you very much for your cooperation Ms. Lacroix. This means a lot to your daughter,"

Priya stares at her daughter, who averts her eyes outside.

"...I know,"

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

After the group had returned, they found Rashad already there waiting for them at the entrance. Darius gives the Indian manager his contract and pen back and he smiles, shaking hands with the lawyer. He then looks at Giselle, a shine in his eyes.

"You've made the right choice," Rashad holds out his hand. "I'll make a singer out of you Giselle,"

Giselle smiles and shakes his hand.

📹📹📹📹

Rashad had waisted no time and gathered a camera crew, a makeup/hairstylist, a set designer crew, a fashion designer, and more. Giselle had been pulled into the singing industry faster than she had imagined.

She had to practice her vocals, practice not falling off the prop swing on set, and that was pretty much it. Since it was her first music video, Rashad decided she wouldn't be doing any dancing just yet.

As a couple weeks past by of practicing, the music video was ready to be released.

📹📹📹📹

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Library.

Miss Bustier is standing beside a projector and her students are sitting down. "Alright students, you're here to watch a very special video," She smiles, glancing at Giselle, who snuggles up to Hiro.

"Excuse me Miss Bustier," Lila raises her hand. "I get that we're watching a video but why are Maya and Hiro here? They're both in different classes,"

"It was requested that they were to watch this video as well Lila," Miss Bustier told the scarlet brunette.

"Oh, okay, I think it's still a bit weird though," Lila voices her opinion.

"No one asked you Lila, so just shut up so Miss Bustier can start the video," Giselle glares at the liar. She hated Lila deeply with a passion, especially after she had harrassed her boyfriend and no one believed him.

"No need to be so mean, I'm just voicing my opinion," Lila shrugs.

"When the two people you're talking about are literally right here?" Marinette scoffs. "Wow, how shameless of you,"

Lila clenches her hand to compose herself while Giselle snickered.

"Guys, chill out," Alya suggested.