【prologue】

"It's a metaphysical energy field. It's created by all the living beings, it binds us; unifies us with all of the galaxy. It's everywhere; above us, beneath us, around us, and inside us."
"The force"
Yonghwan smiled and patted the boy's shoulder with a proud expression, "Correct, Hongjoong," he said and turned his glance back to the sky above, "The force will guide you; always trust in what the force wills."
In the burning rays of the dying day and beneath the twin suns of Tatooine, Yonghwan felt an awakening in the force; something powerful was rising and a shadow laid itself over the galaxy.
A new period of destruction stood before them and the child of which his master swore to be the chosen one was the only glim of hope.

-
but gul, you have 2939945 unfinished works and 44h school per week!

and what about it?

this is the star wars x ateez we needed

crossposted on ao3 

most of the detailed information is from my memory or wookiepedia, just to clarify. I do not own star wars or ateez, the skywalker saga inspired many plot points, this is just my own twist of things. in short, this is all three trilogies thrown in one and make it ateez.

the cover is temporary until i find something more fitting

i have high hopes for this one

hope y'all are well and will give this a chance!

may the force be with you ^^