𝙂𝙍𝙔𝙁𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙍 𝙑𝙎 𝙎𝙇𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉

Start from the beginning

   "What kind of prank is this?" She asked tearing her gaze from him which was weakening her in the legs, and stepped back, putting a few steps between them.

    "Prank?" He raised his eyebrows amused, "I dont do pranks, sweetheart. I genuinely want to take you out."

    "Why right before the match?" She asked, not giving in at all. Despite her unreasonable feelings for him, she knew it would be a shame if she fell for it. He was clearly upto something. "The match is tomorrow and I clearly dont see the purpose of this. So just get straight to the point, Nott. Why are you doing this?"

    One of the qualities he actually admired about her was her this behavior, she was tough. He stuffed one of his hands in his pocket while the other one held the flower, "I know there are several reasons you wont agree to go out with me but I have one solid reason for why I am doing this."

    "Finally, why?" She huffed ignoring a little ache at her heart as now it was clear this was all an act, he wasn't actually asking her on a date, out of the blue.

    He raised the flower in her direction, with his eyes softening as he held a small charming smile, "I think I like you, Hearst."

   Her breath hitched. She wasn't sure if she was dreaming at that point. That was the last thing she ever expected him to say to her.

    Its a lie, Rose. Get a grip. Her inner thoughts reminded her, bringing her out of her reverie. That was definitely a lie. "If this is a joke, I dont like it. And when I joke back you'll return with a broken neck."

    He smirked amusedly, "You are charming, Hearst. How could someone not like you?"

    "True that," She smirked, internally experiencing something weird, she looked in his eyes challengingly, "But I dont like you, Nott."

    You're a good actress, Rose.

    His expressions fell very slightly, he didn't expect it to end like that. He pursed his lips, nodding at her. "No problem, Hearst. But you could still give me a chance, if you are not seeing someone."

    He was almost requesting her and it was again seeming to weaken her will. She was sure in herself that she won't fall his tricks and tactics but she didnt know how to resist that boy, whom she was already fallen for.

    Should she just consider his offer, who knows if she ever gets that golden opportunity to go on a date with him. Her eyes were focused on the flower, while her stomach churned. She forced her mind to make a negative decision no matter what but that little voice in the back of her head was screaming mercilessly, Say yes! Saye yes! Say yes!

    Her mouth opened slightly to let out a faint 'yes' with great courage but the voice seemed stuck in her throat for some reasons. She didnt know if she was doing right by agreeing to him, no matter if she had had a three year long crush on him. Say it Rosalie! 

    "What's going on here?" Her head jerked sharply on hearing Harry Potter's voice right before she was about to cause destruction by saying yes to go on a date with the boy standing in front of her.

    Harry Potter stood there staring at Rosalie, while glaring at the slytherin boy, who held a flower in his hand.  Rosalie breathed heavily, shaking her head rushing to Harry's side. "N-Nothing."

    "Rose are you alright? Did he do something?" Harry asked glancing at her while passing Theo a glaring look, who held a pissed one, while she cussed over the sweat that was forming on her forehead. She looked nervous. Meeting Harry's bright green eyes for less than a second, she nodded vigorously, "No, No. Let's go."