CHAPTER ONE

Yo Manny getcho ass up we got school dick. Yo I told you stop calling me dat Manny says. Ok well getcho ass up then. We got school. Omg Manny says groaning.

I put my clothes on and just let my curly hair stay down.

The outfit if you don't like it then imagine sum else.

Your hair----------------------------------------------------------

Your hair
----------------------------------------------------------

Manny bring yo ugly ass on for we miss the bus. Ight holon he says. After he was done we started walking to the bus stop.

We stood there for a few mins til the bus came. Once we got on the bus I sat all the way in the back. Ok now no talking today the bus driver says.

I just got on my phone and went on Instagram. These hoes dry asf I say in my head.

Ok get off my bus. Tuh these bitch think she own the vehicle I say under my breath. Excuse me Ms Johnson the bus driver said. Yo I say turning to her. What do you need to say.

Shiiiit I say laughing stretching the I. Ok well bye see you at the end of the day bus lady.

I walked in the school and went in he cafeteria to get breakfast. I only took the apple off the plate and left. I went outside and lit a blunt.

I was just chilling smoking for a few till some dude with pretty eyes and perfect eyebrows w a ski mask come up to me. Yo can I hit dat he says. I take another hit before I give it to him.

So who the fuck are you I ask nonchalantly. I'm ddot he says what's yo name gang. Delane I say. Is you a boy or girl cause I'm confused he says. I'm a nigga. Oh dats what's up. He gave me my blunt back them the bell rang.

I went to my first class. I sat in the back. Ms. Johnson take off the hood or you will be in school suspension. Ayo get off my dick bro. Go to the principals office. Yo what I do? You have one more time to disrespect a teacher and your outta here. Ight calm down dick.

Are you high? The teacher asks. Maybe a little I say. Go to another teachers class please you are really disrupting mines. Ok see ya later gang. I walk out the class room and walked home I texted Manny and told him I left.

A few mins later I got home I took my shoes off and laid on my bed then I got a text. It was from noti.

That nigga noti

Yo lane you trynna come and link and make a YouTube video w me?

That's coo w me when you want me to come?

Like now.
Ight I'm omw

Oh and wear some girly clothes.

Nigga you want too much.

Ight bro bye.

Seen 1:45

I put some clothes on under my baggy clothes and I ubered to noti. In case you didn't knowWhen I was walking home I smoked again so I was high outta my mind.

A few mins later I seen noti car. It looked like some one was in the front so I got in the car. Yooo I say dapping up noti.

So what the video is today? I ask so y'all two gonna get to know each other. Ion even know this dude. This why I say get to know him nigga. Man shut the fuck up. And what I told you bout to clothes. Why the fuck you so worried yo? If you wanna see some ass just say that.

You a lil girl he says. Yea whatever can we just start the video. Thats a boy? The curly headed dude in the front asks. Ion know you tell me I say. Girl go change so he knows what you are.

I sigh and roll my eyes. All up on my dick I say. I took off my big shirt on top with my pants. Yo go do that shi somewhere else. Nigga chill I got clothes under.

This the lil fit I guess.

There nigga you happy?  Ok now let's get started

There nigga you happy? Ok now let's get started. Before he turned on the camera the curly head whispered something to him. Then they just turn around looking at me.

Yo what the fuck y'all looking at? Why you so boyish the boy asks. Bro get off my shit please. Noti starts the YouTube. Ok so we here with dd and lane. As soon as he said my name I started throwing up gang signs.

Yo what the fuck yo. Dd says. What I can't represent where I'm from? Nahh it's not even that. Ugh anyways. Ok so imma leave y'all in the car for about a few mins and don't try nothin.

Noti got out the car and we started talking. So what's yo name? He asks I'm delane but people call me lane and you? I'm dd he says. Hmm your fine I say. You bold huh? Nahh I just ain't got time to be holding shi in. So how old are you? I'm 17 and you? Same he says. Then noti came back.

Anyways so we back in the car with these bitch ass niggas dd grabbed his shirt and we both started slapping him. Yo chill he says.

So what y'all learned about each other. Yo I'll be back holon. I got out the car.

Yo she mad thick and it moves. Dd says to noti. Yoooo noti says laughing. I'm being deadass she fine imma bag dat dd says. A few mins later I got back in the car.

Yo can you dance? Noti asks yea you wanna see? Yea gone head do yo thang. I turned around and started twerking. Then I felt a slap on my ass. Now which one of y'all did that. Dd just bust out laughing. No touching noti said.

Y'all some bitches bro. Noti left out the car again. So whats up wit you? What you mean? You really playing bro like I won't come in that back seat. Do sum then. He then started climbing the back. Then he chocked me. Before I could say anything a dude with a ski mask came in he car.

Nahh I just caught this nigga. Is that ddot. Ddot? Yooo he says. Who you? Lane nigga. Ohhh what you doing here w my brother. Wait this yo brother? Yea he says. Oh well y'all it's getting late imma head out. Aye cam I get yo number dd asks. I gave him my number and I walked away.

Once I got home I saw Manny in the room with his girlfriend. Hey Leilani. Hey lane. I go upstairs take a shower and went to sleep.