Chapter One

"Shit, shit, shit, shitttttt~, I'm fucking late" I mutter out loud to myself in a sing-songy manner, turning on my computer and opening up Discord.

"Well look who finally showed up, it's about fucking time" David, sassily muttered into the mic.

"Nogla, I hate to break it to you, but no one would ever fuck you even if it was fucking time"

"As you can tell Y/n just woke up because that comeback was absolute garbage" Evan remarks sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up, Owl and get the game started" Opening up Gmod and logging in, I take a sip of my coffee. 'Damn it's early' I think to myself, trying to get in the zone.

"Oh my god Delirious it looks like you're breaking every bone in your body to get into those positions." I state, with my voice covered in laughter.

"That does not look healthy man" Brian adds on

"Okay~ Today we are playing Gmod Hide and Seek, Tumbleweed addition!" Vanoss exclaims in his pumped voice

"Yeaaahhhh" Delirious, Nogla, and I reply in unison.

"Yeaaahhhh"  Delirious, Nogla, and I reply in unison

"Does anybody know a yellow-bellied scoundrel named Vanose?" Nogla asks in dramatic effect, purposely pronouncing Evans username wrong.

"Who's askin?" The owl in question bursts through the door.

"I'M ASKIN!" Nogla contests

"WHO ARE YOU? HUH" Evan asks in response

"I'M ZOIDBERG" Nogla answers

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us..." Evan challenges

"It clearly fucking is, but I challenge you to a staring contest of epic proportions" Nogla fires back.

After a few seconds of nothing, David makes a move, "Dramatic tumbleweed" on cue Delirious rolls in between the two with his disconfigured body, laughing like a maniac.

Wanting to get a bit of spotlight I turn to Brian who was right beside me and say "Mommy I'm scared" in a lighter voice than my regular one.

"Everything will be okay child" Brian responds then promptly turns back to watch the showdown happen, I do the same.

"Get ready to stare DADUNDADUN... FUCK YOU WHY'D YOU PICK ME?" Just as it's about to get intense Delirious tags David making him go into a comedic rage.

"Run, run, run, run" Vanoss chants as he, Brian, and I split up in different directions, Vanoss getting followed by Delirious and Terrorizer getting chased down by Nogla, leaving me to myself, as I run towards the maze.

"Vanosssss~ you can't run forever~" Delirious taunts.

"Yes, I ca-!" Evan's exclaim and gets cut off by the plop noise signifying that he got caught.