White Day Methods

Differences: I'm combining Chapters 1 & 3 of AB's White Day Darlings fanfic. Chapter 2 can stay the same.

Also, there's going to be some references to another one of AB's stories and the "Sincerity" chapter of New Trials.

----------

*White Day*

It's White Day in Tomoeda, and it's the girls' turn to give out gifts for their respective boyfriends.

~Daidouji Residence~

At the Daidouji Mansion, Tomoyo is wrapping a gift for Eriol.

Tomoyo: (I hope he'll like it. If it hadn't been for what happened in the park, I wouldn't have thought of this.)

*Flashback*

~The park~

Tomoyo: You know what we haven't done?

Eriol: What?

Tomoyo: We have yet to pose in a picture together.

Eriol: Do you want to try now?

Tomoyo: Well, not right now. *Thinks* *!* I think I have an idea!

Eriol: Really?

*Present day*

Tomoyo: *Finishes wrapping* That should do it.

~Mihara Residence~

Meanwhile, Chiharu is thinking about what to do on White Day.

Takashi: Got any ideas?

Chiharu: Well, Tomoyo is planning on giving Eriol a gift, Rika has something planned for Kai, not sure what Sakura is planning for Syaoran... *!*

Takashi: What is it?

Chiharu: I know just what to do.

~Hayashi Residence~

At the same time, Masaru is wrapping a blindfold on a visiting Kai.

Kai: Rika, is this really necessary?

Rika: *Holding a flute* If you just closed your eyes tightly, it wouldn't mess things up.

Masaru: That, and we don't need a second Takashi Yamazaki roaming around.

Kai: Really?

Rika: *Giggle* All set?

Masaru: Seems tight enough.

Rika: Good. *Opens the door* Okay, Kai. All you have to do is follow.

Kai: Follow what? All I can do is follow the sound of your voice.

Rika: Well, that's where my flute comes in. *Plays her flute*

Masaru: Best of luck, buddy!

Kai: Whatever.

*As Rika played, Kai was following*

~Hiiragizawa Residence~

*Knocking at the door*

Eriol: *Answers* Oh. Hi, Tomoyo.

Tomoyo: Hi, Eriol. *Hands him the gift box*

Eriol: What's in here? *Opens it* *!*

Inside the box was a picture frame with Clow Reed's magic circle on the corners, and insIde the frame was a picture of Eriol and Tomoyo.

Eriol: Wait. I thought we-

Tomoyo: I drew the picture. And I tried to make it as realistic as possible.

Eriol: Oh. Well, that explains it.

Tomoyo: I know it's not as... big as the trip to England, but it's the only thing I could think of, and-

Eriol: *Gives her a tantalizing kiss* It still works no matter what.

~Location: Unknown~

Rika: *Finishes her song* Okay. You can take the blindfold off.

Kai: About time, Rika. *Takes the blindfold off* Where are we? *!*

Kai was amazed at where he and Rika are standing. They were on top of a hill where all of Tomoeda could be seen.

Kai: Oh, my goodness. Where did you find this hill?

Rika: One time, When I was writing the song I just played, I had major writer's block. So, I went for a walk, and somehow, I ended up here. I figured that this place could help you write a new poem.

Kai: *Gives Rika a kiss* Thanks.

~The old park~

*Chiharu decided to bring Takashi to the one place that only they are familiar with: The place where they first met*

Takashi: Of all the things to do, why this?

Chiharu: Well, it's nearing the day we first met. So, I thought we should check this place out.

Takashi: Makes sense.

Chiharu: *Notices the play structure* I remember playing on the play structure, and I saw my dad with another woman. So, my mother and I left.

Takashi: That's when you bumped into me.

Chiharu: *Nods* The next time I saw you was at the schoolhouse. There were a bunch of kids berating you. So, I intervened and save you.

Takashi: That's when you took me in after...

Chiharu: Yeah.

*Flashback*

News Anchor: Yesterday, a man was found dead in an abandoned apartment building. The victim was identified as 45-year-old Hiroki Mihara. He was found by his 5-year-old daughter, who claims that she saw the killer, who had fled after hearing the sirens. As of today, the police are now searching for the suspect. In other news, a 5-year-old boy was found wandering the streets this morning, saying that he was searching for his missing father. The boy said that his father's name is Yujiro Yamazaki. This isn't the first time he appeared on the news. Last time, he was detained for almost killing his wife, also reported missing, with a revolver.

*Present day*

*Music: 'If I Give You All I Got' by The Jenerators*

Takashi: *Starts to cry* I remember my dad coming back after the murder... I started to think that he did it. He even said that... *Sniff* ...he was going to be away for a while... *Sniff* That was the last time... we spoke...

Chiharu: *Hugs him* ... Maybe, this wasn't such a good idea.

Takashi: ... No...

Chiharu: Hmm?

Takashi slowly opens his eyes, revealing the hazel irises that he had been hiding after his parents' divorce.

Takashi: That day, I may have lost my parents, but... *Smiles* I found something that kept me going: You.

Chiharu: ... *Smiles* If that's your thanks... *Kisses him*

----------

Okay. I may have gone a little too far on the Chiharu-Takashi segment.

----------

Original Chapters:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1253341/1/White-Day-Darlings
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1253341/3/White-Day-Darlings

Chiharu-Takashi Segment:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1309539/1/Freesia-and-Manju-Shage
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/197453/39/The-New-Trials-of-Card-Captor-Sakura-and-Friends