The girl in front of her cried, tears falling down her face, but she made no sound at all. Hyunjung didn’t know where Jiyeon learned such a skill. When others cried, they wailed and screamed, but when she cried, no sound could be heard. She was so quiet that if she was in a room full of people, no one would notice she was crying. Because of this peculiarity of hers, Jiyeon always looked like she was in such great distress when she cried. Back then, it was because of this crying skill that the director picked her out of the crowd of many acting students.

Her crying later on also satisfied that eccentric, yet genius director and landed her a role in a big film. However, for Hyunjung, this crying pulled on her heartstrings and pained her to the point of agony. But no matter how much agony she felt, she didn’t dare to do anything. She was afraid that if she moved, it would cause Jiyeon to put her guard up again, and then this short moment of weakness will disappear.

Although she didn’t dare to move, Jiyeon dared.

In her memory, Hyunjung is her idol and the dream lover who she saw in her dreams every day. And in this body’s memories, Hyunjung is her wife. They had many tender moments before and Hyunjung was the person she had chosen to spend her entire life with.

So, without warning, Jiyeon leaned against Hyunjung's shoulder, and strictly speaking, her posture wasn’t inappropriate at all since she only put her head against Hyunjung's shoulder. Even in her grief, she was still sober enough to remember that she couldn’t let her tears stain other people’s clothes.

Jiyeon's hair is extremely long and already reached below the waist. Almost no other female celebrity had such long hair. She styled her hair to curl up into waves and her long hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. Whenever she even bends over a little bit, her long hair becomes scattered all over the place and the tips of it even touched the floor of the car.

When Kim Jiyeon was still well-known in the entertainment circle, the media praised her as being as beautiful as a fairy. She once participated in a magazine photoshoot where the theme was the western little mermaid. With a bikini made of seashells on her body and those playful and charming eyes that were captured by the camera, the sales for that particular magazine doubled that very month.

At the time, her hair was only medium-length, reaching to about her chest. Now, with her current length, there is no need to even style it. All she needs is to change into some beautiful clothes and the camera would be able to capture countless photos that were even better than the ones from her youth.

Hyunjung's eyes fell to the tips of Jiyeon's hair. Right now, if Jiyeon was more aware and focused on her just a little bit, she would notice that her idol’s body was extremely stiff.

It has been so long since Jiyeon had taken the initiative to approach and interact with her.

After a long while, she tentatively raised a hand and lightly patted Jiyeon's body. Her cautious and gentle action was like treating a flighty bird, fearing that any heavier action would scare her away.

Like a string that had been snapped, Jiyeon's tears fell even harder than before. Hyunjung didn’t ask why she was crying and simply comforted her. She stayed there silently until Jiyeon tired herself out from crying and fell asleep into a deep slumber.

When she woke up again, her eyes were swollen and puffy. She had to squint to look outside the window. She was lying in the car with a thick blanket covering her. The warm yellow lights of the street lamps outside were still vigilantly shining in the darkness and the porch lights of the house in front of her were still on, but the windows remained dark.

Her entire body felt warm. She looked down to see she was covered in a blanket. Jiyeon stretched out a hand from under her blanket and glanced at her phone to see that it was already one o’clock in the morning.