"Keep away!" He boomed once more.
"We will not leave." Cas tried to reason.
"You will not defeat me!" The voice threatened, the blade now waving frantically through the air, like it was trying to slice the minuscule oxygen particles. It looked oddly familiar to Estelle.

"Caspian, his sword!" She shouted over to him, wondering if he could place where they'd seen it before.
"Lord Rhoop!"
"You do not own me!" The Lord said. The poor man, nobody deserved to be the prey of insanity, especially in a place like this.
"Stand down! Let's get him on board, quickly."

Dragon-Eustace swooped down and collected the last Lord, placing him atop the deck as gently as a fiery beast can muster.

"Off me, demon!" He growled to the crew, spinning in circles with his blade drawn.
"No, my Lord. We are not here to hurt you. I am your King, Caspian."
The words seemed to trigger a memory within the mind of the lost soul, one of his beloved king and his family, a slither of sanity creeping back in.

"Caspian? You should not have come, there is no way out of here. Quickly, turn this ship about before it's too late!"
"We have the sword, let's go!" Edmund rushed his older friend.
"Turn her about, Drinian." said Caspian.
"Do not think. Do not let it know your fears, or it will become them." The fragile Rhoop warned the crew.

Estelle watched as her best friends face fell, guilt laced his features and twisted his expression into one of remorse, a quiet 'oh no' escaping his lips.
"Edmund, what did you just think of?" Lucy asked as if she was a parent that caught their child misbehaving.
"Oh, Im so sorry." He spoke, not directly answering the query.

As if on cue, a large serpent-like being dipped from above the water, it was almost triple the size of Eustace and he was a big dragon. The whole ship tilted to one side as the beast grew closer, throwing all of its crew members to the ground with the power of an earthquake. Caspian regained his balance and rushed to pull Estelle to her feet, mentally checking her over for any form of injury. After a shared look of pure panic, the two bolted towards the edge of the boat, searching the waters for any identification of the creature.

"Look, what is that?" the Navigator questioned, mainly to himself.
"It's too late! It's too late!" Rhoop thundered, any sign of sanity became lost once again in the curse of the island. Estelle wracked her brain for answers, that's when it clicked, she faced Edmund with a raised brow and a look that said 'really? a sea serpent?'. The boy shrugged at her with 'i'm guilty' plastered all over his face. She rolled her eyes subtly and made a mental note that she would bicker with him about this later.

"It's gone under the boat!" Drinian wailed.
Reepicheep and Eustace flew towards the scene, hesitance present in the latter's eyes. A gust of orange was expelled from Eustace's throat, the heat causing the serpent to seize up and snap its jaw on the dragon, swinging him around like a ragdoll. Reep dove onto the head of the creature, wedging his mouse-sized blade into its skull repeatedly whilst muttering 'take that' 'and that' 'and that' with each thrust.

The sea beast had enough of tossing Eustace like a toy and threw him into a rock, with the prediction that he would not survive much longer. Lord Rhoop has fully lost it, Estelle thought as the man launched the seventh sword into the dragon-boy's side, clearly misunderstanding the real threat.

"Out, Creature!" He cried. With a hysteric flap of wings, Eustace fled the scene.
"No! The sword!" Caspian yelled in desperation, praying that shouting loud enough would beckon the sword to come back to him like a boomerang.
"We're all doomed! Doomed!" Rhoop chanted, sprinting across the deck to steer the ship himself. Yep he's definitely lost it.

"Turn this ship about!" He demanded whilst shoving Captain Drinian out of his path.
"Someone stop him!"
With one swift motion, Drinian knocked all consciousness from the Lord as he fell into the arms of a crew member.
"Ed! Ed! We'll ram the serpent! Smash him on the rocks!" Estelle heard Caspian shout. In seconds, Edmund had climbed his way into the mouth of the dragon statue that sat on the front of the ship, taunting the beast with his electric torch. Maybe it was a good purchase after all.