Prologue

A woman was hunched over, crying her eyes out. A man stood in front of her and looked at her with sadness and regret in his eyes. He stepped forward and put a hand on her to comfort her but was immediately pushed back.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IF HE HADN'T BEEN INVOLVED WITH YOU PEOPLE, HE'D STILL BE ALIVE!" she shouted; her eyes filled with fury mixed with sadness.

The man was full of regret. Her husband was a close friend of his. He got involved in this kind of business to provide for his family since he couldn't find a decent paying job. He had warned him that this job could mean risking his life, but he saw determination in helping his family. 

And now, he was dead. If only he had pushed him away from the bullet in time, he would've been able to return home.

"I will continue to provide for you. Whatever you need, I'll help you get it."

The woman scoffed and stood up and came face to face with the man.

"I don't need your help. I don't want to be involved with you people. I want you to leave and never come back. I won't let you bring any more harm to my family." She said behind clenched teeth, tears spilling out of her angry eyes.

The man looked down and nodded his head. He understands how the woman feels. He headed to the front door and stopped for a moment.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save him. I know this isn't going to change anything, but I mean it."

With that, he walked out. The woman collapsed on the floor, sobbing her eyes out yet again. She didn't notice that her 3-year-old son had been secretly watching and listening to the whole conversation.