Chapter 9: The Cursed Scepter

Start from the beginning

"GRrhhh hnnk this wind is too powerful." Custard said.

Custard started to get thrown off the sides, but Crepe managed to grab ahold of him by his left hand.

"I'm going to try to pull you up!" Crepe shouted making their voice clear.

Custard's hands started to slide through Crepe's arm.

"I'm too slippery! Let go of your faithful king!" Custard demanded Crepe.

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU." Crepe yelled

Crepe lost their grip and let go of custard. Custard fell off the bridge into a dark pit.

"CUSTARD!!!" Crepe yelled as Devil pulled them away from the cliff. they both made it safely across the bridge and arrived at the mansion. It was abandoned, so they entered in and took shelter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

....

....

...

"...mhm...."

"....huhhhh...

Custard opened his eyes and noticed he was in a deep bioluminescent forest. He was unharmed after landing onto a mushroom. He felt a bit weak, but he managed through. custard walked along the path, although he was too unsure where he's going and how long it would take. Custard started to get a massive headache the more he walked through the path. he reached a small shrine and walked around it. This was a trap made by Wizard cookie. Wizard cookie was watching Custard from a distance where only wizard can see Custard.

Custard noticed his scepter placed on a pedestal.  He slowly walked up towards the scepter. as he walked closer, he heard loud whispers, but he can't tell what they were saying. "That voice? it is telling me to pick it up. This feels wrong but so strange." Custard thought to himself. He slowly reached out his hand towards the cursed Scepter. He finally grabbed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil and Crepe explored the abandoned mansion.  Devil looked at the portraits and noticed how most of them looked like Wizard.

Devil looked around his surroundings. They became in a defensive state and turned back to Crepe. "This isn't any abandoned mansion; this is a trap made for us" Devil warned Crepe.

"Shoot, this might be dangerous." SC said. Strawberry Crepe's Head gear was still malfunctioning. They tried to summon their Crepe arms, it worked until it started to glitch casing it to disappear.

"See?"

"I'm outta here"

Devil tried to leave the door," but it wouldn't budge. "We're trapped."

"Not if we break the windows." Crepe got up and charged at the windows. As he made contact with the windows, the window electrocuted him. he later fell on the floor nearly reduced to dust.

"Ow......" Strawberry Crepe groaned

"Don't you all realize it? you're stuck here, you cannot leave this place." An echoing voice said.

"WHO'S THERE!?" Strawberry Crepe shouted.

"I thought the "Genius" would have known who I am." The echoing voice said.

"Looks like we're not getting the truth." Strawberry Crepe Said.

Devil walked through the door and accidentally triggered a trap. The floor opened up below Strawberry Crepe. Crepe fell below 2 floors down into the basement.

"Ha!" Devil laughed at Crepe

Strawberry Crepe manages to survive the fall. 

"Woah what a long fall. Good thing I'm not you." Devil snickered.

"WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU WHO EVER IS HERE." Strawberry Crepe said.

Suddenly two red eyes glowed through the darkness. and more eyes, and more, and more, and a lot of eyes appeared through the darkness making bat noises. Crepe was in a REALLY bad situation as they looked behind them. Crepes eye's minimized as they notice how bad the situation they're in. "Crepe looked up in a worrying manner and does not see devil around. 

"..."

the bats started to fly around Crepe. Crepe had to run through the door as it was their only choice of escape.

They made it out of the room and locked the door.

Hours later

Strawberry Crepe met Devil on the way, and they felt like they've been in this mansion for hours. They were hungry and they could not survive long if they stay here. They opened the last door and finds a throne room with a cookie at the other side of the room.

"This ro- MFHHFMFHMFM" Strawberry Crepe's mouth was covered by devil.

"Look." Devil pointed at the center.

"Custard!?" Strawberry Crepe was shocked.

"..."

"Custarddddd stop ignoring meeeeee..." Strawberry Crepe said.

"..." 

"Something isn't right..."  Devil warned Crepe.

"..."

"Custard?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

To be continued