Chapter 2

Nemboo had a confused look on his face while entering the classroom but tried to shake it off, he quickly sat down towards his seat trying not to make eye contact with his new teacher as he felt way too nervous! Arthur nudged nemboo's shoulder trying to get his attention

- "Our new teacher is quite good looking don't you think?" Arthur says whispering in Nemboo's ear.

- "Hmm." Nemboo just smirks to himself and turns back to the front of the class .

The teacher clears his throat,

-"Hello everyone, I'm going to be your new history teacher for the year, I hope we can all get along well. You guys can refer to me as Mr. Heaven but once we become friends you can call me whatever you like.." Mr. Heaven says with a soft smile on his face.

Mr Heaven's gaze slowly works it's way towards Nemboo, he takes a long stare analysing Nemboo's face and presence. He wonders how somebody could look so cute just sitting there.

Nemboo eventually looks up and realises that his new teacher had been staring at him for a while, Nemboo looks back down again breaking contact and he can feel himself quickly getting flustered. Wishing he could just go back home and talk to his friend again..

Mr. Heaven chuckles at Nemboo's reaction and decided to proceed with the rest of the lesson. 

Later that day after school had finished Nemboo had rushed back home feeling so excited and ecstatic to speak to his favourite person and tell him all about his day,

*discord ringing sounds*

5 minutes go by..

Nemboo typing.. "Hey are you free? I want to talk to you"

Albedo typing.. "Sorry I'm busy with papers right now, was it important?"

Nemboo typing.. "Oh.. No it's fine! Message me when you're free :)"

Nemboo feeling quite upset decides to watch some TV shows hugging on his Albedo body pillow tightly while he waits for his friend to message him again but too much time goes by and he ends up falling asleep..

2:42am *discord ringing sounds*

"Oh shit, I finished too late and now he's probably fallen asleep.. It's fine I will just have to talk with him tomorrow" Albedo says to himself while feeling rather guilty for not being able to speak with his dearest friend tonight.

Albedo sits in his bed wondering if Nemboo will ever realise who his new teacher actually is.. He does a slight chuckle just thinking about it, Oh how interesting this school year will be..