Signs Sense of Humor.

Free preview of my new book Behind the signs (coming out May 5 by 6:00 PM ET).
Zodiac Signs sence of humor- True:

Aries (March 21- April 19): Goofy, physical humor comes naturally. These are some of the top mimics in the zodiac! But they are also known to be quite witty out of the blue!

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Observational humor. They are usually unintentionally hilarious, and will take a moment to laugh at themselves too!

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Quick on the uptake, and they remember jokes really well! A gemini can usually get a laugh out of anything. Most likely to mske fun of someone, but not always in a mean way.

Cancer (June 21- July 22): This sign is very self confident! They make the best facial expressions, even when trying to be serious.

Leo (July 23- August 22): This sign tends to exaggerate Leaving you hooked and always wanting to hear their stories.

Virgo (August 23- September 22): The angry, but not angry, complaining, but not complaining. Their lives are normally very entertaining.

Libra (September 23- October 22): Once a libra begins to tell a story theres no stopping or telling where its going to go.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21): Sarcasm all the way. Borderline mean. Borderline rude, but quite funny either way.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): Always says random things. Never a dull moment.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): The straight face squad. A capricorn can keep a straight face until they start laughing at themselves for doing so.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18): Naturally funny. They don't try to do anything funny, it just happens.

Pisces (February 19- March 20): This sign can tell stories that range from cute to just weird. They milk the story too telling all the details making you laugh.

(A/N: since this was the first chapter I included dates. If you forget what sign you are, they're all in the book description!)