Introduction

It's been 2 years since Ishqaan had seperated. It wasn't due to Dadi or anyone else. Both Ishqi and Ahaan started getting in fights were often. They fought over every little thing. It wasn't a cute nok-jhok it was a heated argument...

They both started falling out of love. They would work very late hours and would hardly see each other. It got to the point where they would go days not talking to each other. But when they will find time for each other and care for each other, one thing will lead to another and they will find themselves in an argument...again...

Both of them soon got tired of constant fights. It even started affecting their families...

Ishqi tried salvaging their relationship but Ahaan kept cutting her off. Once during a heat argument Ishqi was pretty mad at how Ahaan has been cutting her off and she said...

"Aapko kya lagta hai sirf aap hi kaam karte hai? Hum sab toh bas din bhar timepass hi karte rehte hai. Jab hamari shaadi hone wali thi tab laga ke mujhe finally meri love story ka hero milgaya hai par hamari shaadi ko dekh ke Aisa lagta hai jaise aisi love story se accha bhagwan kisiko pyaar hi na de..."

Ahaan was really mad after hearing her reply. He always tried to give Ishqi all the happiness that she deserved but recently he subconsciously started avoiding. All he could think of was if she really didn't wanted to be with him why is she? And he was avoiding why is he even with her?

"Itni hi ghutan ho rahi hai tumhe toh kyu reh Rahi ho yaha? Maine toh kaha na!! Just leave..."

Both of them started remembering their good moments and knew they still wanted to give this a try but their egos came in middle and ruined everything...

They filed a divorce soon after that...

**********

It's been 2 years since they saw each other. Ishqi got a job offer and moved to London. Ahaan was still in Delhi, he pretended to be happy around everyone else but he knew something was missing...

Ishqi also felt the same way but somewhere in their hearts they knew that they tried so hard to make it work but it didn't, so it's finished...

Ahaan's family members knew he needed a break so they encouraged him to go on a vacation...

After a lot of convincing he finally said yes and booked a flight to London...

A such as he wanted to get the vacation over with he knew he needed it so he decided to stay a month...

What they both don't know is that destiny is playing games with them... They both had changed a lot since then but what remains common is that they still have something of the other, it's the small piece of heart they will always have of each other and now it was the time to either complete the heart or give it back...

*********

I will upload the first part very soon... This was just an introduction. Please do comment and don't hesitate to give ideas...