Jeon Family

A beautiful morning is already arrived. sun rays are already fall everywhere. all people already went to their work. but there is a someone who is still in his beauty sleep.soon his precious sleep get ruined when his mother shout loudly.

mrs. Jeon: yah,sleepy head get up.you pig. it's 10 in morning. ( but he didn't move a little. mrs. Jeon sigh angrily.)this boy...
wake up you Jeon Jungkook (she shout loudly.kook flinch badly and fall from bed.)

Kook: ahh,my butt.(he hiss in pain. he look up at his mom who is smirking at him.)
mom why you always wake me up like this. don't you love me. am I really your son?

mrs. Jeon: no your dad brought you from by one get one free offer. (normally)

Kook: I knew it. (glare at her)

mrs. jeon: now get up you lazy pig.(said while glaring at her son.)aish, god why you gave me this lazy brat as my son. look at Hyun-ji's son,such a well mannered kid.

Kook: mom don't start again. (pissed off)

mrs. jeon: why?he is a good boy,not brat like you. learn something from him. take him as a example and be a good person like him.

Kook: mom he is not that good. he just act infront of everyone.(annoyingly)
by the way your that good boy's mom like
me most. (smirked at his mom)

mrs. jeon: that cause Hyun-ji's taste is always bad. (Kook rolled his eyes)

Kook: that's why she did friendship with you. (mumble)

mrs. jeon: what you say?(Kook quickly run towards bathroom)you lazy brat come out then I will see you. brat. (she said angrily and left downstairs).

(she came to living room angrily. )

??:what happened?why you are so angry?

mrs. jeon: ask your son. he is became manner less kid.(she said angrily)

mr Jeon: honey he is just a kid. spare him.

mrs. jeon: how could you say like that. we are his parents so we have to teach him na.

mr Jeon: (he sigh)honey our kook is already well mannered kid. (try to calm down his wife)

??: yeah mom , he is just bit naughty. he very well knows how to respect elders.

(mrs. Jeon sigh)

mrs. jeon: I know Yn .but I have to control his naughtiness.

Kook: no one has that power mom
(said while coming there)

mrs. jeon: you brat (pinch his ears. who hiss in pain. )

Kook: ahh mom sorry.i was just kidding.

mrs. jeon: oh really?

Kook: yeah sorry mom.dad...
(he show his puppy eyes to his dad)

mr jeon: honey now leave him.

mrs. jeon: no he deserve punishment. (twist his ear)

Yn: mom please (plending to mrs. jeon)

mrs. jeon: ok.as you say. (leave his ear)

Kook: thanks noona. (rub his ear)

mrs. jeon: don't mess with me again. (sternly)

Kook: ok ok .hitler (he mumble last word but all clearly heard that.mr jeon and Yn wide their eyes and mrs. jeon get angry)

mrs. jeon: yah,you brat...(Kook run from there when mrs. jeon chase him. mr jeon and Yn laugh.)
(after smacking kook's head four time and giving him long ass lecture,mrs. Jeon calm down.mr Jeon takes her to their room.
kook comes to kitchen where Yn is packing lunch for her husband.)