Chapter One

"Throw Him back in here, make sure he's locked up tightly." Tallest Nun said, opening a sliver and squeaking metal cell door. The Short Nun behind her had walked into the large and dirt-covered cell with a young man, listening to him groan as he was slowly lowered to the ground on his side. In this cell, there was nothing but the dirt that had greeted him, no pillows, no thin blankets ever for some form of comfort and warmth to get him through the night. No mattress to even lay on to pass the time after getting tortured by the people that claim to want to even help him, but they never end up doing so. The Short non was about to try and run away to run back to the tall nun and get out of there. But the male that she had seen his face.

This man's feature's always had taken away the short nun's breath whenever she looked at him. His sharp features, his sharp chin, and jawline look sharp enough to slice through anyone without much struggle at any given point in time. His plump quivering lips had a shine of pink to them, but they looked as if they were turning blue due to how cold and sick he was getting due to the treatment he was forced to live through day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year as the time passed and slowly became nothing to him. Other times it was important. His long curly black hair had reached his cheeks due to not having it cut, and due to the way it was, it was covering his right eye because he was drenched in water. Shivering non-stop as his dark blue eyes glared at the nun. This man could see that she liked him, but she was also scared of him due to the things she had watched the man go through and even do. She was one of them.

"Get your hands off of me. Now you whore." He growled out, his voice not sounding human as the nun stumbled out of the cell and stood next to the tall nun, who was trying to hide her fear as she watched the man slowly sit up. Hissing and groaning out in pain at the exposed burns on his honey-tanned skin, his white t-shirt was torn in several places, along with his dirty brown pants that were torn from the knees down, exposing his bruised knees and legs. "Now SIr Seonghwa, that is not the way to speak to the mother of your soon-to-be child. She simply wants to help you." The tall nun said as Seonghwa looked up at her with so much hatred in his eyes, that the two of them nearly stopped breathing when they saw them flash red for a second. "And she'll be dead just like the other 32 young girls who were told the same thing. She will never be the mother of anyone's child, let alone mine." He didn't care that he was too weak and in pain, he pushed himself to lunge right at the doors and held them tightly, growling at the two as they both let out a scream, the short nun started breaking down and crying as the tall nun took her out while praying and looking up at the ceiling as they closed and locked the large metal door that was keeping him down here.

Park Seonghwa, the oldest of a compelling church family, was cursed, he had fallen in love with the devil behind his parent's back when he was around 16-17. He was happier, more confident, and overall felt more heard by this man. After all, if the devil wanted to kill him or use him, there's no way he would've been as nice as he was to Seong Hwa when he was a human. But when his parents found out, that it was Seonghwa who had run away with his newborn son that he had given birth to in the woods, he was going to run away anyways to get away from all of them and for his son to not ever get hurt or worse even killed because of his own family. And Seonghwa had only succeeded in giving his son to a very trusted Friend of the Devil before getting taken and dragged back. Where he was cursed and tortured.

This was Seven years ago, seven years ago today his son was now seven years old and Seonghwa never got to see his first steps, holding him in his arms without fearing for his life, Seonghwa had missed out on so many things that he had always hoped to be able to see one day, all due to the fact his parents had refused to even give him away. Today his son would be seven years old, and he has no idea of what his poor son even started to grow to be. He could feel the blood tears starting to form, but he had to stay strong, he knew that he had to seem heartless and cold. Because no one here would dare let him go. After all his parents always wanted Seonghwa to have the church when they got ready to pass away, but Seonghwa had always refused the offer, and now when it is brought up, he simply laughs in their faces and watches as that small little ball of hope dies out every single day the more and more the issue is brought up to his face as if he would ever take over this place.